Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

African Art PODCAST (with the Nigerian artist Kenechukwu) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / African Art PODCAST (with the Nigerian artist Kenechukwu) (755 Views)

Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him / This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Art PODCAST (with the Nigerian artist Kenechukwu) by nigerianart: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjScgUBRcYE

This is an experimental podcast I did with the contemporary artist Kenny. It was filled with lots of huckups like technical issues like credit finishing and network being bad and poor audio quality. I wish I had allowed him to speak more. My audio was poor while his was clearer. This presentation is what I could salvage from. The technical issues broke a lot of flow in the conversation.

He explained his creative processes. What influenced him. How he started learning of the technical aspect of art via mass media (prove that we have our own unique interest because possibly millions of kids watched those same program but he took a life skills from it due to the passion he had for the subject of art).

If you are an artist in NIGERIA, this would make great listen. Feel free to join the conversation in the comment section.

For those of us with credit/data issues, I would subsequently post extracts that are data friendly.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Record Video With Phones / A Video Editor Urgently Needed / Medium : Pen On Paper Portrait Sketch...portrait Sketch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.