Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Make Money With Just N1000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Just N1000 (274 Views)

Send Your Packages From Mainland To Mainland For Just N1000 / Learn How To Get Extra Income With Just N1000 / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Just N1000 by Bane202(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Struggling to raise capital for a business startup?

You have a great idea and you know that if you could just get your hands on some cash, it would pay off. But how do you do it?

I'm here with an offer on how to raise capital, strike investment deals and grow your business from scratch with ZERO-UP STRATEGY
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE: you should be able to;

= Raise capital

= negotiable with influence

= strike investment deals

= know the difference between a business man and entrepreneur

= Quotation and how it applies to your business

= learn communication skills in terms of negotiation

And if you find your way in with us on this course thse are the following FREE BONUSES you'll aspect and enjoy

å my personal action step secret on how I started my first busines using the zero up system.

å get access chance to ask experts who have grown scaled and runned a business from scratch.

✓• How we lost about 40 thausand naira in profit and another to bad debt and are still running.

And also the first 20 people to register gets access to the following free personal section.

A- how to convert ideas into business

B- build grow and scale your business

C- access to a copy of my my business plan template and ebook

D- how to write a business plan that would attract investment when looked at

And a bonus point will be given to participants. Who pre registers with N1000
They'll be shown a proven system or method in which they can make 10k to 15k between when the course starts and ends.

So see it as learning and earning
View it this way
You registered with N1000
Made over N10,000 between when the course started and ended
Profit = N9000

what are you waiting for?
register for the Zero-up bootcamp at N1000 and get over 7 bonuses

(price goes up to N2000 by next week ).

Transfer N1000 to zenith Bank 2396863690, Magnus Essien imam and send receipt or evidence to this WhatsApp number ��
08098776126 to be added to the platform or send an email to imammagnus40@gmail.com.

And if you doubt this offer or believe it to be a scam join our free section on WhatsApp and observe the transformation �

Times ticking ⌛

https:///BpWl2NeJqpA7t2YIzZrrEX

https:///BpWl2NeJqpA7t2YIzZrrEX

I've registered too see you on the inside ���
Re: How To Make Money With Just N1000 by Tony3245(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Abeg getat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Supports Private School Owners With Credit Line / Three Wheeled Beach Buggy Motorcycles / What If I Told You There Is A Way You Can Make Money Online On Autopilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.