Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1318811 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Please anyone that did walk in AbujaTLS should let us know because I HV already book flight for Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DOK987: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning people, urgent response needed please. Those that have travelled can soft copy (pdf file on phone) of pcr test and passenger locator form be used at the airport or they need hard copy (print out) ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gallantjo: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Please house I need an urgent answer, I have 4 kids and husband who will apply for visa as soon as mine is out. What do I fill when asked "does anyone depend on you for financial support"

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2021
okay. This is for students who are trying to travel to the UK and wanna play smart.

Do not apply for PTA with a false return ticket or cancel the ticket after you arrive at your destination.
EFCC started an extensive investigation by going to banks 2 weeks ago to retrieve all the sold PTA/BTA's, investigating to see all those who cancelled tickets, be it return or both ways. Their names will soon be published on the CBN site and BVN (all Naija banks accounts) frozen. They say it might even affect their international passports.
They say it is fraud and a criminal offence punishable by law
13 members of staff in Polaris bank were sacked in connection with this
1They have also gone to Union Bank and UBA. I don't know the full list but they'll surely visit all banks

My people, if you are planning to do this, don't try it I beg of you
Do not pay any agent that promises to help you do the PTA without any traces.
And if you have done this, kindly return the money to the bank before 2 weeks of collection elapses.

And to those who the time since they collected it has elapsed 2 weeks, I wish you all the best

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Ipajaprince:
@Bourne007, @naijatisumi and other gurus I'm currently filling my visa application and I'm going with my spouse. I have filled yes to she's going with me but on the dependant for financial support am i supposed to fill yes too as we have no kids yet

@mohtunrayo@Dumebi213 please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Seyi0T: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning house.
Please assist with a response

Seyi0T:
Good morning, I have been following here and appreciate all contributions.
In the process of filling my dependant visa i did an error in my principals DOB who has her UK visa already on the dependants application and my passport number as the father also has a number wrong i.e 8 instead of 3. What do i do to correct this as i have made the IHS and Visa payment for that dependant already. Though i have one more dependant to add to the application.

Please assist with an advice.
Cc Mods
Cc Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vvansalam: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2021
I paid my tuition in full
pimpc007:
I am seeing you need only £9207 as your own proof, why is that? Have you paid full school fees? If you haven't paid full school fees it could be that the officer was supposed to add your outstanding schedule fees to the letter as why dependants were denied

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vvansalam: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Write a short note with your application. I made same mistake somewhere in mine. Attached a short note and uploaded with other docs and I got my cisa
Seyi0T:
Good morning house.
Please assist with a response

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2021
cdieli:
Please I need help or link from anyone in Scotland in securing an accommodation at Paisley, Scotland. I have been trying to get an accommodation, my travelling date is getting close. Thank you

Same here. The search is tiring.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2021
I guess the bank didn't recognize or approve the payment platform, it may not be that way for you

fabulous2019:

Check your CAS for you last date of entry, most schools start online first, so I don't think it will affect

Please am going to pay today, wat challenges did u face
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Guys abeg what time should I get to ikeja tls to increase the chances of being attended to on the same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrionDigits24: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning great people, please who has booked and paid for Qatar Airways? I have finished booking and at the option of payment and have Naira Master card, there is no provision for check-out without payment. I need assistance with booking and payment please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Basirat6279: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Please let's share our collection mail here to encourage others.

Tybello101:
Sept.3rd, Let’s Holla here as soon as we start getting collection mail Today IJN ooo!..

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrionDigits24: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:
Guys abeg what time should I get to ikeja tls to increase the chances of being attended to on the same day
just be there around 5;30am. Please enquire to know if they still accept walk-in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Like should I call them?

OrionDigits24:
just be there around 5;30am. Please enquire to know if they still accept walk-in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2021
fabulous2019:
Please anyone that did walk in AbujaTLS should let us know because I HV already book flight for Abuja

As of Tuesday the 7th of September, the manager of TLS Abuja came down from his office and addressed the huge walk-in crowd outside the gate as thus:

"Following a meeting we had late yesterday night being Monday the 6th,we have been directed to stop walk-in services at the TLS with immediate effect, therefore if you're here for walk-in, we advice you go home as you will not be attended to. However, go back to your application portals to amend your appointment dates as we assure you that new and closer dates are opening".

I think this was descriptive of the situation enough but since you said you've booked your flight to Abuja already maybe you could go and try. Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Does your spouse depend on you for financial support? If not, NO

Ipajaprince:
@Bourne007, @naijatisumi and other gurus I'm currently filling my visa application and I'm going with my spouse. I have filled yes to she's going with me but on the dependant for financial support am i supposed to fill yes too as we have no kids yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:
Hello, please I have a bit of a concern, I am for September intake and my school just released my CAS on Friday and I had decided to pay for priority so as to meet up but for some reason it had not been able to go through and I've been unable to book an appointment but I intend to sort it out later today but my worry is, will I be rejected on the basis of my biometrics being too close to my resumption? Please answers would be much appreciated

Read your CAS letter, they usually state the latest date you can arrive in the UK/late resumption.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Please who is going or has gone to university of south Wales? I need support and possible companionship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning guys, pls I need urgent answers. Can I pay for my visa application fees using my naira debit card here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2021
It's not stated cry

Amarathripple0:

Read your CAS letter, they usually state the latest date you can arrive in the UK/late resumption.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Yes 'cos your 4 kids depend on you financially. Abi don't they?

gallantjo:
Please house I need an urgent answer, I have 4 kids and husband who will apply for visa as soon as mine is out. What do I fill when asked "does anyone depend on you for financial support"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2021
No you can't, as there is a limit to the amount you can use for foreign transactions (I think 100$)

Crenzywilliams:
Good morning guys, pls I need urgent answers. Can I pay for my visa application fees using my naira debit card here in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Verifiedlu:
Greetings house.....please is there anyone here that did biometrics 6th Sept in Abuja TLS? Any updates or mails received? I did 6th Sept and I just want to be sure everything is fine with my application oooo.....no mails received other than application has been transferred to DMC

I dey your shoe baba, but from your tracker, the application should have been received by DMC. I'm expecting collection mail today sha. God will do it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:
No you can't, as there is a limit to the amount you can use for foreign transactions (I think 100$)

So am required to pay in Dollars em?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Hello people
This is the third time I’ll be getting “ Your UK visa application has been issued.” Since aug 31st then September 2nd. The third came in not long ago. I hope collection email drops this week. And school sent me email that BRP card has been delivered to the university
Standard 11th aug

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Yes, or at least with a foreign card

Crenzywilliams:

So am required to pay in Dollars em?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:
Yes, or at least with a foreign card

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Pls, those who traveled b4 their dependants. How did you and your spouse get to sign the Consent Letter(for the kids) together during their(dependants) visa applications? Since both signatures are required for the letter of consent.
I'm asking cos the main applicant has already traveled to uk while spouse and kids hasn't yet.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Tybello101:
Sept.3rd, Let’s Holla here as soon as we start getting collection mail Today IJN ooo!..

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:
It's not stated cry

You can post the letter here blocking all your personal details and I’ll show you where are it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.