Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,085 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1325555 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
You need transit visa. Just go and use the ones that do not have layover in EU countries make you nor regret am o

Finalfantasy:
Sure this has been answered but i can not see clear answers around this.

has anyone flew to UK and had a stopover/layover at amsterdam or paris?

did you really need transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
If u insist on law... u can tey RGU I was told they have a good law course at MSC level
LegalTc1:

Dont do an LLM ooh. The job market for LLM holders is not free flowing and law firms too are rigid.
If u want jobs , try public health or Data analytics.
If you want PhD, do ur LLM.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
G2H
that's more like a 'simple english'
ndidibabe:
Successfully blasted me..Hanhan. Nija people sha..Too loud! Las las, you can't communicate with simple English..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chidinwa(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
slim147:

Thanks bro. I don’t have Bsc., but I do have OND anyway

I don’t believe age should be a problem, once you meet all the requirements. Westerners don’t have problem with age when it comes for education. Your OND and Waec result would help you in securing an admission and try getting IELTS or LanguageCert exam done Incase.
And again, I don’t know what your results are, you might be eligible for direct BSc instead of an extra year for the foundation level.
I wish you all the best mate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maangel01: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yemi2017:

Check online pls, many people are busy right now, hope you’re aware that you can’t get the 2 years PSW as an undergraduate? And you’ll
Spend more years like 4 years which means more money!
I wish you the best

This isn't true... you can get the 2 years PSW after your undergraduate studies... infact Faridah Adeyemo on youtube just finished her undergraduate studies applied and got the PSW.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
hustla:

All we are saying is discuss issues like that privately

if you like cry and moan from now till 2027, facts will always be facts
it is ok, pls. They were just discussing the lien over an acct and not POF. And you were the one that mentioned POF and asked justwise to do something. It is ok. Let’s burry the hatchet. Everything will end in praise by God’s grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by slim147(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Chidinwa:

I don’t believe age should be a problem, once you meet all the requirements. Westerners don’t have problem with age when it comes for education. Your OND and Waec result would help you in securing an admission and try getting IELTS or LanguageCert exam done Incase.
And again, I don’t know what your results are, you might be eligible for direct BSc instead of an extra year for the foundation level.
I wish you all the best mate!

Bless you bro. How do I reach you privately ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chidinwa(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
slim147:

Bless you bro. How do I reach you privately ?

I’m really an amateur In this site, don’t know how to DM or stuffs. But I got an email that you tried contacting me, just didn’t see the message or if I replied the right way. But let’s try
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Keralis:
Someone kindly reconfirm that children under 18 need only the day 2 lateral or PCR test in the UK and are not required to quarantine if result is negative. Thanks

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello everyone. Please I intend to pay my tuition deposit, but from what I have been reading here it seems zenith bank is very slow when using form A to pay your tuition fee. Dear gurus is it safe to transfer the money to my uba account and while I do that, should I transfer the tuition deposit from zenith using #605 instead of the cbn bank rate. Then what is the bank charges for this form A from uba. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
maangel01:

This isn't true... you can get the 2 years PSW after your undergraduate studies... infact Faridah Adeyemo on youtube just finished her undergraduate studies applied and got the PSW.

Okay sir/ma
Thank you
But undergraduates can’t go with dependents right

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by slim147(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Chidinwa:

I’m really an amateur In this site, don’t know how to DM or stuffs. But I got an email that you tried contacting me, just didn’t see the message or if I replied the right way. But let’s try
my email : mightypascal112@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good day all, My wife have appointment for Biometrics tomorrow and we paid for priority for her and also got a mail from TLS for payment confirmation but on printing the checklist paper it's showing Standard, please how will she confirm to them tomorrow that it's Priority she paid for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Iyanu14: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good evening everyone
Please I need list of universities that accepts HND. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by slim147(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello people , I’m a newbie here . Please when applying and it asks who pays for the study, does it have to be the same person I’ll be using their account as proof of funds ? Or I can put family and use my employer’s account as proof of funds. Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
justwise:

No

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yes it will show standard on the Checklist. You will have to print out the TLS payment confirmation you got on your email as regards to the Priority, and take that along with you. TLS already have the information you paid for Priority BUT print the confirmation email with you for reference purpose.

teeboi77:
Good day all, My wife have appointment for Biometrics tomorrow and we paid for priority for her and also got a mail from TLS for payment confirmation but on printing the checklist paper it's showing Standard, please how will she confirm to them tomorrow that it's Priority she paid for?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
slim147:
Hello people , I’m a newbie here . Please when applying and it asks who pays for the study, does it have to be the same person I’ll be using their account as proof of funds ? Or I can put family and use my employer’s account as proof of funds. Please help.

Looks like u are heading towards automatic denial. If you are not the owner of the funds or your parents are not the ones sponsoring u, you are likely going to be denied.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thank you.

AKALAMAGBO:
Yes it will show standard on the Checklist. You will have to print out the TLS payment confirmation you got on your email as regards to the Priority, and take that along with you. TLS already have the information you paid for Priority BUT print the confirmation email with you for reference purpose.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richardsray: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
FrankFrenzy:

Ok
when did you apply?
How much is their initial deposit and fees
And pls any idea when their CAS is closing?

Im
I have no idea of CAS
And initial deposit is 3k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Godlives1:
Good day wonderful people,

Please who knows the deadline for CAS at BCU for January 2022 intake?

See below schedule

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by slim147(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Poanan:

Looks like u are heading towards automatic denial. If you are not the owner of the funds or your parents are not the ones sponsoring u, you are likely going to be denied.

Thanks for this, really appreciate. So stating that I’ll be funding my study is the best choice right ? And the Pof must be my bank account too right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by anikejummy: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
faroukalabi:
Why aren't people trying University of Northampton. Although their offer comes with a £5k initial deposit, but their Instalmental payment is a lot decent.
I applied to the school. got a conditional offer but they are yet to respond to acceptance mail. they are quite slow with responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godlives1: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks a lot

FrankFrenzy:

See below schedule
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mikool101:
Hello everyone. Please I intend to pay my tuition deposit, but from what I have been reading here it seems zenith bank is very slow when using form A to pay your tuition fee. Dear gurus is it safe to transfer the money to my uba account and while I do that, should I transfer the tuition deposit from zenith using #605 instead of the cbn bank rate. Then what is the bank charges for this form A from uba. Thank you.

Please this is urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kathy4jesus: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Guys I don’t have a passport yet can I still apply for admission and hopefully before they give me an offer letter my passport would be out by then, I’m renewing it and they said it takes 2 months can I apply with a voters card for now? Please answer thanks , I also wanna ask can I upload old passport and message the school after I get a new one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Any update on Hertfordshire CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chidinwa(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
slim147:

Thanks for this, really appreciate. So stating that I’ll be funding my study is the best choice right ? And the Pof must be my bank account too right?

From what I understand, the fund can only be in your account or your parents account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
For those of you crying for TBS test dates. Do that at night ( early hours 00:00am) dont wait till day break.

That's the best time to book a date. Hope this helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kyrie4: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hi everyone, i was ask to provide additional documents by decision making center i.e Proof of employment/education from 2015(graduation) to present. has anyone else being in similar situation because a lot of people i know were not asked to provide this.
should nysc certificate be also included ? im kind of worried and nervous. anyone with similar experience should please advice. Thanks

cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oyukuwife: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello family.
Please who knows if Robert Gordon University accept microfinance bank for proof of funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kyrie4:
Hi everyone, i was ask to provide additional documents by decision making center i.e Proof of employment/education from 2015(graduation) to present. has anyone else being in similar situation because a lot of people i know were not asked to provide this.
should nysc certificate be also included ? im kind of worried and nervous. anyone with similar experience should please advice. Thanks

cc @justwise

what school is this pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.