Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1316980 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokoh: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
CaptainAfrica:
Hello people, trust that you are good. I have been asked to provide evidence of education and work history since my first degree. My question now is what about periods whereby one was not employed or in school?

Just provide for the time you were employed. Start date and end date. If you can provide maybe CAC registration with proof of business you hv been doing, still very ok. If you didnt do anything within the period, no education and all there is nothing u can do. But jst respond anyway

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
How do one do Paid Mail to UKVI?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CaptainAfrica: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bokoh:

Just provide for the time you were employed. Start date and end date. If you can provide maybe CAC registration with proof of business you hv been doing, still very ok. If you didnt do anything within the period, no education and all there is nothing u can do. But jst respond anyway

thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Peculiar123456: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
I read it's 34% of the course fee....but that will be after you subtract 2k pounds discount for international students.

sexydamsel4luv:
Hello. Good evening, who has gotten an admission from Robert Gordon University? how much is the deposit required before getting CAS.?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Regex: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
How do I go about Form A, with this new cbn policy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
This whole TLS wait is just mentally stressful, honestly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
TundeChris:
This whole TLS wait is just mentally stressful, honestly.
Then worry less
I did my biometrics today
I intend not to stress my head with it at all
Life is too stressful to worry over things
Even the bible said worry less and put your hope in God

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders,

Please I need your urgent help here...I got the attached offer from the University of Sunderland for Jan 2022, and I have been reading the letter over and over again, and not sure I have a perfect understanding of the last paragraph in the circled part of the letter... Does this mean the 15k is for the entire duration of the offer or it is supposed to be for year 1 alone and I would be required to pay another tuition for year 2 (placement year)?

Please advise as I want to be sure I am not reading this wrongly, and I am due to pay the deposit.

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you have had prior visa rejections not UK tho, is it advisable to use the priority service because I read on TLS's website that it will take more than five days to get an answer from UKVI even if you pay for priority.
See the highlited paragraph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you are studying Data science or Big data, count your self lucky. You've got the key to your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you have recently applied for your visa, kindly assist to provide the following information below
1. Price of visa fee in $
2. Price of Priority visa in $
3. Price of IHS in $

Please this is very urgent CAS has arrived.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeyna: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rollitout:
If you have recently applied for your visa, kindly assist to provide the following information below
1. Price of visa fee in- $486
2. Price of Priority visa in $- depends on the bank you paid with- might be $318
3. Price of IHS in $- 1 year is $985

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nellyball(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gurus in the house, I need clarity on some of the conditions on my offer letter from university of sunderland (PGCE Secondary Mathematics through the gov.uk ITT scheme)
1. How do I go about obtaining Disclosure of Barring Service approval (Dbs)?
2. Completion of health declaration form and undergoing a prohibition order check.

I will appreciate response from anyone who have undergone this process or who has any information as touching my request
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rollitout:
1. Price of visa fee in $
2. Price of Priority visa in $
3. Price of IHS in $

Just fund your dollar account with 1900 dollars
Visa fee standard approximate 500 dollars
Ihs 984 approximately 1000 dollars
Priority 295 approximately 300 dollars
TLS fee abi gini 55 approx 100
Why am I doing the approx?
You buy dollars in 50,s or 100, s
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Icesnow(f): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rollitout:
If you are studying Data science or Big data, count your self lucky. You've got the key to your wealth.

Kindly explain
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obidede12: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

To God be the glory!

Unconditional offer August 26 2021(January intake)

Tuition Deposit September 28

POF matured 29th October

CAS received November 1st

Visa application 9th of December (on purpose)
Another POF submitted

BIOMETRIC 12th November (Priority TLS ikeja)

On 17th November email requesting supporting work documents (11 years gap study)

18th November documents sent( two offer letters, work identity card, payslip 2years, Recommendation letter).
Same day acknowledge the receipt of the documents.

22nd November sent mail requesting the status of the visa application. After hours I received the status, decision has been made, wait for VAC to contact you.

29th November received mail from TLS" documents ready and will be delivered through DHL,

29th, tracking of DHL started. 5am 1st December DHL delivered to PHC

Went to DHL collected the pacel, opened the passport first page no visa or vignette, my mind cut, I turned the pages and saw where visa was stamped.
Thank you JESUS, THANKSGIVING AND ADORATION BE UNTO YOUR NAME AMEN.

THE SAME GOD WILL DEFINITELY DO IT FOR YOU all here waiting to testify.
Nobi small thing oo.
Thank you all, a the informations here are helpful, and I must tell you, I have met good and trusted people here too.
UWE PLEASE BE KIND TO US.

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
SirWellington:
Anyone with any Input please.

Just asking out or curiousity and to be on the safe side.

So I applied on the 23rd of November (dependant visa) , scheduled for biometrics on monday. The POF I printed matured on the same 23rd of November but the last date on the statement is 24th of November (meaning I printed 29days), is this okay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Roserbert:

Please I need your urgent help here...I got the attached offer from the University of Sunderland for Jan 2022, and I have been reading the letter over and over again, and not sure I have a perfect understanding of the last paragraph in the circled part of the letter... Does this mean the 15k is for the entire duration of the offer or it is supposed to be for year 1 alone and I would be required to pay another tuition for year 2 (placement year)?

Please advise as I want to be sure I am not reading this wrongly, and I am due to pay the deposit.

Thank you.

Please help a friend. Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
SirWellington:
Anyone with any Input please.

Just asking out or curiousity and to be on the safe side.

So I applied on the 23rd of November (dependant visa) , scheduled for biometrics on monday. The POF I printed matured on the same 23rd of November but the last date on the statement is 24th of November (meaning I printed 29days), is this okay?

I think you are OK, so far the balance is up to the required amount and the balance did not at any point, within the duration, fall below the required amount.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Congratulations!

Obidede12:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

To God be the glory!

Unconditional offer August 26 2021(January intake)

Tuition Deposit September 28

POF matured 29th October

CAS received November 1st

Visa application 9th of December (on purpose)
Another POF submitted

BIOMETRIC 12th November (Priority TLS ikeja)

On 17th November email requesting supporting work documents (11 years gap study)

18th November documents sent( two offer letters, work identity card, payslip 2years, Recommendation letter).
Same day acknowledge the receipt of the documents.

22nd November sent mail requesting the status of the visa application. After hours I received the status, decision has been made, wait for VAC to contact you.

29th November received mail from TLS" documents ready and will be delivered through DHL,

29th, tracking of DHL started. 5am 1st December DHL delivered to PHC

Went to DHL collected the pacel, opened the passport first page no visa or vignette, my mind cut, I turned the pages and saw where visa was stamped.
Thank you JESUS, THANKSGIVING AND ADORATION BE UNTO YOUR NAME AMEN.

THE SAME GOD WILL DEFINITELY DO IT FOR YOU all here waiting to testify.
Nobi small thing oo.
Thank you all, a the informations here are helpful, and I must tell you, I have met good and trusted people here too.
UWE PLEASE BE KIND TO US.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Roserbert:

I think you are OK, so far the balance is up to the required amount and the balance did not at any point, within the duration, fall below the required amount.

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Phatkings:

Just fund your dollar account with 1900 dollars
Visa fee standard approximate 500 dollars
Ihs 984 approximately 1000 dollars
Priority 295 approximately 300 dollars
TLS fee abi gini 55 approx 100
Why am I doing the approx?
You buy dollars in 50,s or 100, s
Hello.
How much is the tls fee?
Please is it mandatory?
I thought we are only paying for visa/ihs fees then priority even though is optional.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Anyone?
jobinto:
If you have had prior visa rejections not UK tho, is it advisable to use the priority service because I read on TLS's website that it will take more than five days to get an answer from UKVI even if you pay for priority.
See the highlited paragraph
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Toyesdinho: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good Afternoon bosses in the house, JUSTWISE and gurus, my wife got admission with her maiden name all through even with her passport, applying for a dependent visa, is an affidavit and newspaper change of name needed for the visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
I think you should call the school. Very important. They will explain it better. Or send an email

Roserbert:

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello!
Do I need to include employment history (CV& recommendation letter) for study gap of 4 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funnyafricans: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello guys, A banker at access bank is requesting 50,000 naira to help me to fast track my form A. Isn't that too exorbitant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello house, massive thanks to everyone for the tireless work and input here. There is literally no moment of inactivity here and it's all due to the great, selfless minds we have here. You are all duly appreciated; applicants, consultants and everybody.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
I need to be advised please. Is it officially correct to scan documents using CamScanner, tapscanner and other similar apps given the fact that their trademark is always on such documents?
Hope there will be no retribution whatsoever for anybody who decides to make use of them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.