Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1316908 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joksyleo: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
They will get back to you. I can give you the contact of one of the school's representatives if you want it. He can guide you. It's free of charge. Send me a mail please.

silentkeela:
September 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by folahann(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
cole18:
Hopefully... i equally got a welcome/enrolment email from my school specifically sent to me (some didn't get the email). I felt they must have gotten a positive feedback from ukvi as per my visa progress for them to send such congratulatory email... just my thinking though!

Well, I don't think you're right. I got a same mail from my school 24hrs after my biometrics. I don't think decision making could be that fast.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2Success: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thanks a lot.

I would like to clarify from those fully vaccinated who just travelled:

After visa issuance what do I need to do as regards COVID, as a fully vaccinated student?

- Do I need a pre-departure test result?

I would rather confirm this from the airline I'll be taking. Usually not but safer to discuss with the airline.

- On arrival, do I do both Day-2 & Day-8 tests or just Day-2 test?

Day 2 only but, must remain indoors until result is out.
(Don't forget to book this before flying as you'll be needing the reference number/ confirmation for your airline and point of entry.

- Can you recommend a good test provider in the UK?

Kindly navigate via this link :

https://www.gov.uk/find-travel-test-provider

Goodluck

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cole18(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
I wasn't affirming, just suggesting. Besides the email was sent on Tuesday (exaclty 2 weeks after my biometrics) after which I sent a paid mail to ukvi and they responded that decision has been made. Like I said, not everyone got the mail from my school

folahann:

Well, I don't think you're right. I got a same mail from my school 24hrs after my biometrics. I don't think decision making could be that fast.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Their rate is now 570.
For me no no no ���

folahann:

You want me to get banned again? ��

�Anyways, quietly check my signature below. ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
https://covid.randox.com/day-2-antigen-and-pcr-tests/
phadriz:
Can someone please provide me link for day 2 kit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Success2Success:
Merry Christmas and compliments of the season all.

I would like to clarify from those fully vaccinated who just travelled:

After visa issuance what do I need to do as regards COVID, as a fully vaccinated student?

- Do I need a pre-departure test result?
- On arrival, do I do both Day-2 & Day-8 tests or just Day-2 test?
- Can you recommend a good test provider in the UK?

Thanks

If you are fully vaccinated you will need a pre departure pcr test done 48hrs before departure and you also need to book day 2 test to be done when you arrived in the UK, they will ask you for evidence of all these at the airport even before you get your boarding pass.

You can use Randox or Boot

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2021
cole18:
Hopefully... i equally got a welcome/enrolment email from my school specifically sent to me (some didn't get the email). I felt they must have gotten a positive feedback from ukvi as per my visa progress for them to send such congratulatory email... just my thinking though!

Are you going to MMU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cole18(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Ulster London campus

em7even:

Are you going to MMU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeyusuf2000: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house,

Please I need help, VI TLS office was chosen for my wife(Primary Applicant) for her Biometrics while Ikeja TLS was chosen for myself and my child (dependents).

So I have cancelled her application to submit another one at Ikeja so we can all be at ikeja. Does it have impact.

Please I need help ..... Advise me please.

Plus: Date are available for Biometrics now but please I need your advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicxxy10: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2021
University of Chester
ObaOfEsan:
Hello guys. Got rejected at the USA embassy for a student visa for reasons I don't know despite paying a deposit of my tuition.
. I wanna apply to a school in UK. Kindly recommend an affordable University in the UK for next year intake. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by waleshadow: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2021
So, I sent a paid mail and got a feedback that the application has been processed and a decision has been made. Awaiting email for pick up though. But the holiday might cause more delays I guess.

Riahmah:

Hello. Any luck since then? I’m super tired I don’t even know what to do again. It seems this dec 2 get problem generally
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ahmadinho2010(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Please what’s the best way to pay for visa fee and ihs , please someone should help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ahmadinho2010(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2021
elenengine:
Their rate is now 570.
For me no no no ���

please how can I pay for my visa fee and ihs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 3:34am On Dec 26, 2021
I just got admitted to the university of Derby and university of Buckingham..... Really don't know which one to choose...

Please I need the telegram or WhatsApp link to any of these schools...I have so many questions to ask.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Kindly get a Master dollar Card.
That means you will patronize aboki at the rate of 575$

ahmadinho2010:
please how can I pay for my visa fee and ihs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 007s(m): 5:17am On Dec 26, 2021
adeyusuf2000:

Please I need help, VI TLS office was chosen for my wife(Primary Applicant) for her Biometrics while Ikeja TLS was chosen for myself and my child (dependents).

So I have cancelled her application to submit another one at Ikeja so we can all be at ikeja. Does it have impact.

Hello boss, you mean you were able to book biometric appointment on their website as a student ( in the last
4 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phineas01(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2021
Hi I see timeslots for 29th but I can’t check out

Juwon01:

Hello, please Where did you get dates on? I’ve been trying since days now without any date. I sent an email sir/ma, please acknowledge
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phineas01(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Hi all, is it possible to visit the Tls centre without an appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Please kindly assist me, I have been trying to get new date for biometric since Tuesday and no available date for biometric appointment. Could you please put me through how I can scale through to get the date for biometric. I have selected VI when am filling the form. Funny thing is that I have been sleeping in vi for past 3days, next week Tuesday night against Wednesday morning is my turn on the list.
I don't think is possible if i can appear without appointment and pay the 55poumds by hand plus 42k walk-in.

adeyusuf2000:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ObaOfEsan: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Vicxxy10:
University of Chester

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2021
elenengine:
Kindly get a Master dollar Card.
That means you will patronize aboki at the rate of 575$

A master dollar card has a small limit one can transfer. Visa is better

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dimejidude(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Olomojola:

Please share the link to this k card
Don't even bother about that K-card. It's as useless as the barter card when it comes to rates.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2021
hustla:

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2021
RichEstate:
Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to @sirwellington for guidance. I submitted my application last Wednesday here in Dubai but please I have two questions.

1. I submitted my application but my sponsor who's the main application will just be having Biometrics on 4th January. IS THERE ANY IMPLICATION FOR SUBMITTING BEFORE MAIN APPLICANT? she could not get earlier date at ikeja TLS other than 4th.

2. I discovered today that we forgot to upload pof as supporting document for our son who has Biometrics on 6th January, WHAT CAN WE DO PLEASE?

THANKS

How far my guy?

I guess this has already been addressed.

1. As we discussed before, no course for alarm for this one.

2. No shaking, when madam goes on the 4thof January as the mai. Applicant, she can do the needful from her end with the help of assisted service.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by toms55(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Vicxxy10:
University of Chester
ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Juwon01(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Phineas01:
Hi I see timeslots for 29th but I can’t check out

Sorry for disturbing but did you choose any assisted service or self? I can’t even find any free date. And my dependants got dates already.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2021
MercyJJC:

Check any of the TLS mail you've received. Look at the bottom of the mail and you will see contact us. Click on it and it will open on a new browser with several links that includes refund request.

Please which of the options did you select??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Dimejidude:

Don't even bother about that K-card. It's as useless as the barter card when it comes to rates.
Please any other suggestions, these rates na die
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phineas01(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2021
It’s fine, I checked using the self service

Juwon01:

Sorry for disturbing but did you choose any assisted service or self? I can’t even find any free date. And my dependants got dates already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jsnowy98: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2021
ShalewaT:

I don't think it's fixed. Some people got it cheaper, and it could be more for some others. I know someone that got deducted 556 to one pounds using same Globus Bank.
Just have excess money in case they wanna sell at high exchange rate
Alright, thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicxxy10: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2021
You're welcome
ObaOfEsan:

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.