Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1321172 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2022
I need help o!

Applied for this e Form A since but no forward movement on my app, since Jan 1

It is showing

- Application
Stage: ADB_REVIEWER

I used GTBank

How can I go about it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Like I said, there is a higher chance you won't be asked. If you still have the money there and you have your bank app, don't stress as you can easily show them. If you have 1month before you travel and can put the money back and count 28days please do. Its just to avoid had I known. If You don't, then depend on luck Someone here said people were asked the airport.
In all my tourists travel I've never been asked to provide any documents. It just depend on luck.

27autumn:
What if the statement used for your visa is over 30 days old and visa has also Been gotten your visa over 30 days before travelling, and the money has been removed? Do I need to put the money back in and do the 28 days count to have the proof of funds before travelling? Hope they will not ask for SOA from period visa was issued till date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tosstos89: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Same here.. 10th December ( ikeja Biometrics).. Was told it's been escalated)...

Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
27autumn:
What if the statement used for your visa is over 30 days old and visa has also Been gotten your visa over 30 days before travelling, and the money has been removed? Do I need to put the money back in and do the 28 days count to have the proof of funds before travelling? Hope they will not ask for SOA from period visa was issued till date?

My 1cent, u don't av to wait for another 28days if u av removed the money. If u av a means of returning the money into your account before u travel pls do and show them your balance if they asked for proof of your school fees and maintenance. The ECO will be more interested in whether u av the money or not., That is if they ever asked. Like the other person said, the probability that they will ask is slim. Pls just pray.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ibk2020: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
I read through the thread and I couldn't get a straight answer the question I want to ask, someone should pls help me out.

I want to pay for my wife half tution fee, in the UK and we don't how to go about it. Are we Going to use Form A or do bank transfer? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rapture07: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning guys. Pls is this common with UCAS. I applied for admission under ucas and after being rejected by 4 schools out of 5, they just sent me email that they want to verify all my credentials is this normal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
I suppose you were trying to quote me if so, hope you followed the beginning of this convo because poster said he/she is fully.

Ohh, I’m sorry i didn’t.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by master2015: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
That's when it will expire.
I presume she used the CAS issued by her school to apply for hers.
The course end date should be started on the CAS issued.

master2015:
The visa expires on her course end date

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
It's not normal, but it's not for us to say what's normal or not it. They have the final call . Since you still have one admission application under review just send.
Rapture07:
Good morning guys. Pls is this common with UCAS. I applied for admission under ucas and after being rejected by 4 schools out of 5, they just sent me email that they want to verify all my credentials is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Good Morning Fam!

Please is it possible to do a walk-in in Abuja for 10th, Monday? I want to leave Lagos for Abuja on Sunday. Are they still allowing people walk-in in Abuja?

Thank you fam.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shodipe33(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Affam:
Good morning all,

Please is there anyone that did biometric on Dec 20th here? any update please?

Thank you
Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Are you in the UK and she in Nigeria ?when is her intake? If you have time and in the UK, send the pounds equivalent to her naira account using kaoshi. She will get the naira equivalent in black market rate then use Form A to pay the fees. You get more value for your pounds that way.

Ibk2020:
I read through the thread and I couldn't get a straight answer the question I want to ask, someone should pls help me out.

I want to pay for my wife half tution fee, in the UK and we don't how to go about it. Are we Going to use Form A or do bank transfer? Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goodmorning2u: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Are you in the UK and she in Nigeria ?when is her intake? If you have time and in the UK, send the pounds equivalent to her naira account using kaoshi. She will get the naira equivalent in black market rate then use Form A to pay the fees. You get more value for your pounds that way.

Use Lemonade free app (£1 = #749) instead of Kaoshi with 70% commission rate plus lower exchange rate (£1 = #700).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GreatManBee: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2022
hustla:
I need help o!

Applied for this e Form A since but no forward movement on my app, since Jan 1

It is showing

- Application
Stage: ADB_REVIEWER

I used GTBank

How can I go about it?

Do you have an update? Same issue here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Someone with a Dollar credit card helped out. Using agents is more expensive.

ThaSlimKidd:

How did you resolve it? Did you still pay directly to the airline? Visit their office? Or you went with wakanow, travelagents etc type agents.

This will help folks if this question comes up again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Good Morning Fam!

Please is it possible to do a walk-in in Abuja for 10th, Monday? I want to leave Lagos for Abuja on Sunday. Are they still allowing people walk-in in Abuja?

Edakun e da mi loun na.

You guys no show love o.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Heitch: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2022
dbty:

Please I have filled FORM A for tuition fee for about 3 days .it was successfully submitted.
I have not received any mail from them.
How long does it take to get feed back from them?
Is the feed back inform of mail or how?

Also for PTA , the recipient is travelling on Thursday , when is the best time to apply?

How fast is their reply on PTA.?is today not too late for Thursday 13th,january 2022,traveling date.
Thanks for your support on this.
This very urgent.
Thanks

Form A educational fee payment is subject to allocation from CBN…. Then also the influx of request gotten which is treated on a first come basis ( except you personally know someone in house that can push for you). In simple terms too many request for sch fees or upkeep.

And also make sure you attached all documents to support the payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Olofaina:
Good Morning Fam!

Edakun e da mi loun na.

You guys no show love o.

Like my sister she did walk in in Abuja yesterday and it was successful,but before then she sent the 42'000 to one agent there and her password and username was asked for, he logged in and book her for that date, so she got there and she was called.

I don't have the guy's number o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Heitch: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Engineerito:

Biomedical engineering I have uploaded all the necessary documents I even mailed them late last year the response I got from them is that my application is still under review

Wait till next week, if no response mail them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=Pacypatty post=109158927]

Like my sister she did walk in in Abuja yesterday and it was successful,but before then she sent the 42'000 to one agent there and her password and username was asked for, he logged in and book her for that date, so she got there and she was called.

I don't have the guy's number o.

Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
can i pay my visa fee and his with pounds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jerrylax4: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Ulster University

Poanan:

university of chester, but i heard yesterday they have stopped accepting for may.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmanwandud(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Amazoner01:

Thanks I will be on the look for when Qatar is cheap cos it’s over 600k for the day I intend to travel.
Avoid EMIRATES at all cost imagine my flight for this week has been cancelled and I was advised to get a refund , wch would prolly take abt 20 working days. They claimed Nigerian govt did not meet up with thier requirements as regards testing and labs at the airports, that they want 6hrs pre departure pcr test results

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=Olofaina post=109159017][/quote]

Uwc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
We have been saying on nairaland for people to stop booking Emirates. Them and FG are in a dick measuring contest.
Sorry about this. I hope you booked directly and not through wakanow and their likes because you won't be getting your full refund.
emmanwandud:

Avoid EMIRATES at all cost imagine my flight for this week has been cancelled and I was advised to get a refund , wch would prolly take abt 20 working days. They claimed Nigerian govt did not meet up with thier requirements as regards testing and labs at the airports, that they want 6hrs pre departure pcr test results
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsanusi47: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
I got an offer which I deferred till September 2022 intake and my wedding is coming up next month is it still possible to include my wife as dependent??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shodipe33:
Lagos or Abuja?
Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ecton(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
No visa alert today?

This wait no be here o. One will just be refreshing mail every time lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ecton(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Not sure, I think it has to be in USD

elenengine:
can i pay my visa fee and his with pounds?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.