Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (54201 Views)

I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Awon olori buruku somebody call pastor,
Hope the religion critics are here to same something?
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

The fhuckin Christian Religious junkies won't shout evil Religion here .
Religion is a scam.

Saying something like this shows the exact extent of your poor sense of comparison and sentiment.
The reason why you don't see people reacting to crimes committed by Christians the way you expect is because the Christians involved in such crimes do not attach their reasons for committing the crimes to the teachings of their religion unlike your Muslim brothers who usually make it clear that they are fulfilling the will and teachings of their prophet who is the pioneer of the religion of piss.
So when making comparisons, try to think deep and know why things are the way they are.
Have you ever heard of a Christian terrorist boasting of killing people in order to fulfill the requirements of his religion?
The answer is No! But this can not be said about Muslim terrorists who are obviously proud of being the bane of the world's peace all in the name of fighting jihad.
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Iddossam: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Sex will kill some people in this kontiriiii
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by OgThanos: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nonsense..
If it were an Alfa or a Muslim community that this incident occurred.
I'm damn sure the comment will be filled with those bigots saying Islam is this and that..
But the real truth is,, People can be wicked, evil, heartless, ruthless and even worse than the devil it self.. Religion, tribe or nationality doesn't matter..

Peace
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Twin pastors indeed
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
When I pass by a street and I see a signpost of a church tied to a stake beside a residential building, wooden and uncompleted structure

I shook my head, behold the den of fox?!
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Agugbadin: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
FIRDAUS3:
End time Pastors undecided
From hell

1 Like

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
respect80:

Saying something like this shows the exact extent of your poor sense of comparison and sentiment.
The reason why you don't see people reacting to crimes committed by Christians the way you expect is because the Christians involved in such crimes do not attach their reasons for committing the crimes to the teachings of their religion unlike your Muslim brothers who usually make it clear that they are fulfilling the will and teachings of their prophet who is the pioneer of the religion of piss.
So when making comparisons, try to think deep and know why things are the way they are.
Have you ever heard of a Christian terrorist boasting of killing people in order to fulfill the requirements of his religion?
The answer is No! But this can not be said about Muslim terrorists who are obviously proud of being the bane of the world's peace all in the name of fighting jihad.
Religious junkie spotted .
Who is a Muslim ?
Religion is a scam .
If you were not a religious bigot or junkie , you would have read my comment and comprehend that i was not supporting any Religion .

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
respect80:

You dey jonze.
Religion is a big scam .

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 4:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Religious junkie spotted .
Who is a Muslim ?
Religion is a scam .
If you were not a religious bigot or junkie , you would have read my comment and comprehend that i was not supporting any Religion .

And what makes you think I don't understand that u muslim folks often hide under the guise of "I don't support any religion" to stylishly criticize Christianity in order not to be challenged?
Also, I'm not a religious bigot, but one thing I know is that the world would be by far more peaceful with Christianity than it will ever be with the level of extremism being displayed by people of the so called religion of piss!
And btw, the pictures you posted are completely incoherent with the subject of discussion here and whether you like it or not, Islam has by itself made itself to be recognized as an emblem of terrorism. Know this and know peace...
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by InspectorIawaI(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
SchoolGate:

From the look of things you seem to be a very important individual (popular demand - according to Beyonce cool ) and posting such topics on nairaland is a huge achievement you should be appreciated for such effort. I know you are Patrick Enyum aka patlex and in my spare time I will bring your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you
this fool never still get sense
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SchoolGate: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
this fool never still get sense
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
respect80:

And what makes you think I don't understand that u muslim folks often hide under the guise of "I don't support any religion" to stylishly criticize Christianity in order not to be challenged?
Also, I'm not a religious bigot, but one thing I know is that the world would be by far more peaceful with Christianity than it will ever be with the level of extremism being displayed by people of the so called religion of piss!
And btw, the pictures you posted are completely incoherent with the subject of discussion here and whether you like it or not, Islam has by itself made itself to be recognized as an emblem of terrorism. Know this and know peace...
Religion is a scam .
Wetin concern me concern Islam Religion ?
You have been taught to see other Religions as evil .
even when they come up with facts that your Religion is evil,your fhucking biased mind would not let you apply the use of common Sense in solving the fhuckin issue on ground.
Abraham claimed he was told by who to kill his son?
Who told Jepthah to kill his daughter ?Which he did .
He told Moses before Jepthah was born that thou shalt not kill .
Why did he then accept the sacrifice of Jepthah's daughter after telling Moses thou shalt not kill .
Your fhucking problem is that you are depriving yourself the use of common Sense to answer some life questions .
If he told Jepthah to kill he might have well told this guy in the picture below to do so or Jepthah and the fhuckin guy in the picture are both mad .

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Religion is a scam .
Wetin concern me concern Islam Religion ?
You have been taught to see other Religions as evil .
even when they come up with facts that your Religion is evil,your fhucking biased mind would not let you apply the use of common Sense in solving the fhuckin issue on ground.
Abraham claimed he was told by who to kill his son?
Who told Jepthah to kill his daughter ?Which he did .
He told Moses before Jepthah was born that thou shalt not kill .
Why did he then accept the sacrifice of Jepthah's daughter after telling Moses thou shalt not kill .
Your fhucking problem is that you are depriving yourself the use of common Sense to answer some life questions .
If he told Jepthah to kill he might have well told this guy in the picture below to do so or Jepthah and the fhuckin guy in the picture are both mad .

Not this argument again please...
I have upgraded past arguing religion on NL and I would rather say you came late cos arguing and following religion on NL is something I did as far back as 2014 to 2017 so you see, I won't stoop as low as going back to that time so believe whatever you choose to...
Peace
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
respect80:

Not this argument again please...
I have upgraded past arguing religion on NL and I would rather say you came late cos arguing and following religion on NL is something I did as far back as 2014 to 2017 so you see, I won't stoop as low as going back to that time so believe whatever you choose to...
Peace
Ode, who dey argue with you ?
You miss road before you come quote my comment ?
Ode
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Ode, who dey argue with you ?
You miss road before you come quote my comment ?
Ode

How quick you are to insult random people you come across on public forums such as this obviously shows the level of your home training. I'm sorry, your parents did a poor job bringing you up so I don't blame you at all because that's how you were brought up.
BTW, it seems you are being unnecessarily acrimonious because I have refused to gratify you with the title of an "atheist."
Note that I will never mistake you for the atheist wannabe you are trying to proclaim yourself as cos u are just too dull to be one...
So go wallow in your illogical and delusional thoughts..
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
respect80:

How quick you are to insult random people you come across on public forums such as this obviously shows the level of your home training. I'm sorry, your parents did a poor job bringing you up so I don't blame you at all because that's how you were brought up.
BTW, it seems you are being unnecessarily acrimonious because I have refused to gratify you with the title of an "atheist."
Note that I will never mistake you for the atheist wannabe you are trying to proclaim yourself as cos u are just too dull to be one...
So go wallow in your illogical and delusional thoughts..
Your comment is full of hypocrisy and Religious bigotry .
You who have abused someone's parents of poor upbringing is still talking about someone insulting you.
Someone talked to you and you insult their parents .
Typical example of a religious junkie.
Religion is a scam.
I am not a Christian neither am i a Muslim not an atheist .
Don't drag me into your fhucking religious hallucinations .

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Your comment is full of hypocrisy and Religious bigotry .
You who have abused someone's parents of poor upbringing is still talking about someone insulting you.
Someone talked to you and you insult their parents .
Typical example of a religious junkie.
Religion is a scam.
I am not a Christian neither am i a Muslim not an atheist .
Don't drag me into your fhucking religious hallucinations .
cheesy
Don't be pained bro. I wasn't insulting u, I was rather giving a brief narrative of how I suspect you were brought up for how you quickly referred to me as "Ode" despite not knowing me in person.
Never mind, I used to think the way you are thinking now and trust me, I probably know how you feel about religion cos I have been in your shoes, but believe me, one day you will understand what religion is all about and that's when you will understand and you will stop seeing religion as the main entity in what people choose to believe in.
And please, what do we call someone who has no religion and at the same time not and atheist? It's definitely not agnosticism because even agnostics are at the middle of theism and atheism.
BTW, that Ballotelli's pics you always like to use looks cool...
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
respect80:

cheesy
Don't be pained bro. I wasn't insulting u, I was rather giving a brief narrative of how I suspect you were brought up for how you quickly referred to me as "Ode" despite not knowing me in person.
Never mind, I used to think the way you are thinking now and trust me, I probably know how you feel about religion cos I have been in your shoes, but believe me, one day you will understand what religion is all about and that's when you will understand and you will stop seeing religion as the main entity in what people choose to believe in.
And please, what do we call someone who has no religion and at the same time not and atheist? It's definitely not agnosticism because even agnostics are at the middle of theism and atheism.
BTW, that Ballotelli's pics you always like to use looks cool...
You insulted someone's parents and you are here talking morals.
Your sentence did not say I suspect that your parents didn't train you well but you spoke like one who knows my parents.
I am not surprised because it is how Religious junkies talk.
Ode
Religion is a big scam.
Karl Marx was fhuckin right when he described Religion as the opium of the masses.
Modified
Picture proof added

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trustnoman4life:
You insulted someone's parents and you are here talking morals.
Your sentence did not say I suspect that your parents didn't train you well but you spoke like one who knows my parents.
I am not surprised because it is how Religious junkies talk.
Ode
Religion is a big scam.
Karl Marx was fhuckin right when he described Religion as the opium of the masses.
Modified
Picture proof added

OK, I be ode if that makes you feel better cheesy
Yes, religion is the opium of the masses, Karl Marx was right. I can see your obsession with this Karl Marx's quote, but don't forget that some people only discover their true purpose while on this opium. In other words, their true purpose and capabilities vanishes with the potency time of this opium and it is much better to know your true purpose and capabilities even if it's just for a minute than to live for decades without really living at all.
Moreover life is wasted if it's without purpose.
This is my personal quote for u...
"the world is mad by default so find out what stirs up this madness and use it to better yourself and the world."
So, as you can see, I'm in cahoots with Karl's statements but I'm not obsessed with it to consider it to be entirely true in all spheres of life. This is my dispassionate creed.
Remember, I be ode cheesy
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
respect80:

OK, I be ode if that makes you feel better cheesy
Yes, religion is the opium of the masses, Karl Marx was right. I can see your obsession with this Karl Marx's quote, but don't forget that some people only discover their true purpose while on this opium. In other words, their true purpose and capabilities vanishes with the potency time of this opium and it is much better to know your true purpose and capabilities even if it's just for a minute than to live for decades without really living at all.
Moreover life is wasted if it's without purpose.
This is my personal quote for u...
"the world is mad by default so find out what stirs up this madness and use it to better yourself and the world."
So, as you can see, I'm in cahoots with Karl's statements but I'm not obsessed with it to consider it to be entirely true in all spheres of life. This is my dispassionate creed.
Remember, I be ode cheesy
All these senseless quotes just to prove you are different from your fhucking co religious junkies.
I no fit laugh finish .
Religion is a scam
Your eye never clear finish.
Na still u wey refer to me as a Muslim after I say Religion is a scam .
Your eye never clear finish at all.
Keep jonzing .

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by respect80(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

All these senseless quotes just to prove you are different from your fhucking co religious junkies.
I no fit laugh finish .
Religion is a scam
Your eye never clear finish.
Na still u wey refer to me as a Muslim after I say Religion is a scam .
Your eye never clear finish at all.
Keep jonzing .

Pls don't make me think you have problem with comprehensive reading. Your obsession with the statement "religion is a scam" makes me wonder if that's the only sentence you know how to type the most.
Come on, make some sensible points and stop repeating yourself over and over again. And don't just make a point, make sure it's coherent with my previous mention before this one.
You quoted Karl Marx that religion is the opium of the masses and I agreed with that and told you why that statement however can not be generally true in all cases and all you've got to say is to be repeating yourself over and over again?
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
respect80:

Pls don't make me think you have problem with comprehensive reading. Your obsession with the statement "religion is a scam" makes me wonder if that's the only sentence you know how to type the most.
Come on, make some sensible points and stop repeating yourself over and over again. And don't just make a point, make sure it's coherent with my previous mention before this one.
You quoted Karl Marx that religion is the opium of the masses and I agreed with that and told you why that statement however can not be generally true in all cases and all you've got to say is to be repeating yourself over and over again?
Try another trick .
You started by calling me a Muslim to insulting my parents all in a bid to say Religion is not a scam .
Try another trick coz dis one has failed.
Religion remains a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.