Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,489 members, 7,971,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram (2483 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / Ghanaian Actress Shugatiti Goes Fully Nak£d Tw3rk!ng To Okese1’s Momo Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram by Arelia2021: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Kenyan Socialite, Sherlyne Anyango set tongues wagging during the live Instagram season with her fans and followers.

At the beginning of this year, Sherlyne quit her job at Citizen television station, where she was working in the production department to become a socialite.

Sherlyne is fond of going live on instagram to entertaining men while and she seems to be making more money out of her ratchet behaviours.

she recently revealed that there’s a night she received Mpesa donations of more than Sh 150,000 by just dancing for men online.

The 25 year old socialite yesterday , boosted her career after thousands of people storms her Instagram page during her live streaming season.

Sherlyne Anyango left little for men to imagine after she displayed her r@w derriere while tw3rk!ng during the live season.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/kenyan-socialite-sherlyne-anyango-shows-her-r0und-melon-while-tw3rking-live-on-instagram/

Re: Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram by Godada(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Smart And Not Useless, You Are. See Why / Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section / Is This Love I'm Feeling Or Am I Just Deceiving Myself. Someone Please Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.