Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Please Send Us Cartons Of Condoms Gang Rapists Makes Fresh Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Send Us Cartons Of Condoms Gang Rapists Makes Fresh Demands (375 Views)

Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls Demands / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Send Us Cartons Of Condoms Gang Rapists Makes Fresh Demands by Ezegedegreat: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2021
The Director-General, Cross River State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Dr. Betta Edu, and her team paid a visit to a creek hideout in Calabar South where a good number of teenage pregnanted girls reside in Calabar South. The team met with some subtle opposition from the gangs that control happenings in the area.

The visit was in response to the high number of teenage pregnancies in Calabar South Local Government Area. Dr. Betta Edu who met with the young girls who were aged between 11 and 17 years, noted that the girls were free to prey to satisfy s*xual needs of the young men and boys in the creeks.

They have unprotected s*x and share S*xually Transmitted Diseases freely among each other.

SEE MORE: https://yawabase.com/please-send-us-cartons-of-condoms-gang-rapist-beg-fg/

(1) (Reply)

How I Fit Win Church Girl Heart.? I Heard Church Girls Love The Most.! / (story) Sweet S&X With AMAKA (18+) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10) / Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive About Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.