Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,569 members, 7,968,622 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:31 AM

Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant (517 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / EFCC Arraigns 2 Lawyers In Court For Stealing N188.7m From Dead Boss - SaharaRep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant by Tobitomas: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Good day All,

I think at this point, I am seriously tired of waiting and enough of this daylight robbery, it’s been 7 months now, I have been left hanging by Access bank and Paga merchant, I have complained to you guys on several note, and it seems you people are not ready to make a refund of my hard earned money, The Apex bank was also in copy of my mail severally and no action has been taken for over 7 months.

PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS, KINDLY COME TO MY AID

For those that will be reading this on Social media, below is my side of the story:

I did a transaction precisely on the 28th of January, 2021, trying to pay for a UK Visa fee via PAGA platform and I used my ACCESS Bank debit card, after filling all the necessary information accurately from the card, and then gave a go ahead for a total sum of #188,684 to be charged on my account.
I discovered the transaction was taking longer than necessary, which later timed out, the next thing I saw, was a debit alert of the above amount. I moved straight to the bank to lodge the complaint the same day, few days later I was told to contact PAGA being the merchant, that the said transaction was successful, after writing to PAGA, two days later they also replied that the money isn't with them that I should still go back to my bank, Brothers and Sisters, this is how I am being tossed around for 7 good months up to this day as I write this.

Below are the details of the said Transaction:

BANK: ACCESS BANK
FLW REFERENCE: PAGA/FLW438668637
DATE OF TRANSACTION: 28TH JANUARY, 2021
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: #188,684

I will be glad if this issue is resolved soonest, so as to make me access my cash.

Re: Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant by DoctorDree(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
FP please
Re: Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant by NIJJAking(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
The bank is not to blame here. Paga actually received the money but are pretending not to have received it.
Re: Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant by kingthreat(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
If Paga office is near you, you may need to take a trip there.
Re: Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant by Israel6767: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Tobitomas:
Good day All,

I think at this point, I am seriously tired of waiting and enough of this daylight robbery, it’s been 7 months now, I have been left hanging by Access bank and Paga merchant, I have complained to you guys on several note, and it seems you people are not ready to make a refund of my hard earned money, The Apex bank was also in copy of my mail severally and no action has been taken for over 7 months.

PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS, KINDLY COME TO MY AID

For those that will be reading this on Social media, below is my side of the story:

I did a transaction precisely on the 28th of January, 2021, trying to pay for a UK Visa fee via PAGA platform and I used my ACCESS Bank debit card, after filling all the necessary information accurately from the card, and then gave a go ahead for a total sum of #188,684 to be charged on my account.
I discovered the transaction was taking longer than necessary, which later timed out, the next thing I saw, was a debit alert of the above amount. I moved straight to the bank to lodge the complaint the same day, few days later I was told to contact PAGA being the merchant, that the said transaction was successful, after writing to PAGA, two days later they also replied that the money isn't with them that I should still go back to my bank, Brothers and Sisters, this is how I am being tossed around for 7 good months up to this day as I write this.

Below are the details of the said Transaction:

BANK: ACCESS BANK
FLW REFERENCE: PAGA/FLW438668637
DATE OF TRANSACTION: 28TH JANUARY, 2021
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: #188,684

I will be glad if this issue is resolved soonest, so as to make me access my cash.

Something similar happened in our office few months ago. The money was debited but it didn't go through. Zenith bank said they sent the money, Opay confirmed it but claimed they reversed it. We had to report to CBN, before we found out the money was reversed to the Opay's agent account, they had to debit his account and credit ours. The whole process took about 2 months. If you did it with a merchant, query the merchant it might be in his/her account, if not, report to CBN.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps Neighbour’s Son In Lagos, Demands N2.5m Ransom / APM National Chairman, Dantalle Arrested In Connection To Kidnappings In Kogi / Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.