Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

French Donkey - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / French Donkey (781 Views)

Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) / Donkey Arrested In kano For Violating Traffic (Picture) / Hilarious Story About A Farmers Donkey! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Donkey by kaytea(f): 8:25pm On May 19, 2011
Hi there this is another true story from a couple of years ago,
  I have just realised that alot of my funny experiences seem to involve animals.

Anyway we were on holiday in France, and we decided to visit a donkey farm. There seems to be no
health and safety what so ever in France. So the donkey lady showed us how to lead the donkeys around the
grassy track which was in a long field. My husband led the donkey with our eldest daughter on and i was to lead the donkey
with our youngest daughter on . The french lady in charge informed us that no matter what DO NOT LET THE DONKEYS
EAT THE GRASS !. So I had to be firm and no-nonsense. So off we went. My husband had no problem leading the
donkey around with ease and enjoyment. My donkey,first thing it did was eat the grass, I tried to pull it back
but it was very heavy and strong, so it ate some more grass. I tolds it off,then it ate some more grass,followed
by eating some more grass. It then decided to walk.Which was good. But it trod on my foot, it hurt,loads.It
kept treading on my foot a 2 tonne donkey treading on my foot.Ouch!. I was starting to panics,and so was my daughter
I did not have control.I called my husband for help.He stopped and then my donkey stopped beside his.I was jammed
between the two donkeys.I was panicked.My daughter was panicked.My husband was laughing. He moved on and left me.I yanked on the harness and the whole thing fell off,we returned to the lady with no donkey both crying.
Re: French Donkey by StudioCFR(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2011
u can do better than this POSTER. . .

*NO OFIENCE*
Re: French Donkey by eldav(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2011
funny experience,lady.
Re: French Donkey by yinkalink(f): 8:56am On May 20, 2011
lol

silly thread
Re: French Donkey by Godmother(f): 9:31am On May 20, 2011
very silly indeed. I'm still beating myself for reading it

(1) (Reply)

Carrying A Child / Season War / Letter To Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.