Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,575 members, 7,978,910 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:49 PM

Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex (3528 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Pprecious2020: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
You are a man bro

luizpippo:
In 2013 as a site Engr, there was this beauty who was a PGD student in Sokoto, she was out store keeper at Police secondary at Gusau.

Babe has many admirers but based on the fact that i don't seem to support her, she somehow told a liking to me, during a discussion one day, i got a question right and she offered me a round of applause but i told her i prefer a kiss.

She waited for everyone to leave and gave me a kiss of life, subsequently we started romancing until 4 days later when she was hot and started removing her clothing, i objected but she claimed it was just minor play yet i refused.

I just couldn't do it because we would end up seeing on site daily and it might be awkward.

The babe lost her mum and uncle in a fatal accident, i went to visit her a week after burial, babe could not resist kissing me while seeing me off.

Would have loved to marry her but i wasn't ready when she was.

Another case was when i was still a student, one babe i assisted during registration came to my house one hot Saturday afternoon and claimed she needed me to teach her financial maths, i told her i am very poor in maths, she then claimed to be tired and wanted to relax, na so she remove top, remove bra and chose put on my net singlet, this chick laid down, spread eagle and formed sleep.

The son of man decided to form sleep also, next day she told me i am acting like a saint.

Another case was last year, my birthday mate i met on 2go asked me to visit her during the lockdown, very early one morning, while i was undressing to go and bath since we pratically UnCloth in front of each other, she said she has read too many erotic novels due to boredom and was wondering how sucking dick feels like so she asked if she could inspect my dick, approval was given, she then asked if she could try sucking it to see how it taste, more approval was given, na so she come high o, finally she asked if she could feel its turgidity inside her warmth, approval was withdrawn.
I had to run away 2 days later because she was looking at my schlong with sexy eyes.

There is more but i haft tire to type
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by pryme(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jeon:

At all point since she's not your wife

Tell that to a saint,
am not one
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by McStoic(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
OkuFaba:

Wetin dey worry this one

Don't stress your IQ. The subject I am talking about is not a GST. Copy?!
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by sampsonub100: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
debbydams:
Well lemme cross my legs as Im reading lies cheesy grin grin
what do you mean by here to read lies. What make you women think men can't say no to sex? I in particular I have turned down several sexual offers from girls. Currently, I am running away fro one daughter of Eve.
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Ayo2004: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
If u carry iPhone 11,wear nice t-shirt,jeans with dope slipes,you go too deny Toto tire or else Toto go kill u

My most memorable one was in ss2 sha,on my birthday,this girl that was forming my bestie but secretly liked me gave me shoes,wrist watch and perfume as birthday gift..she then told me to meet her during night prep in jss3 block(jss3 dey finish night prep before us do that side dey always dey dark and abandoned)
Nkechi was like the 3rd finest girl in my class,yellow pawpaw like this with tiny waist,big yansh and moderate breast...all the ss3 seniors were dying for her so wetin bring her come my mumu side,I no understand
She was also our head girl

Naso I go meet her during night prep,she told me she liked me and gave me the bag containing the gifts..I was so happy this mad babe like me but as I dey hear format from my ss3 seniors,I just tell her "me sef dey eye you but I no want all those ss3 boys wahala o"
She laughed and immediately kissed me,omo,I kiss am back shap shap start to dey touch the assets,my mouth to her neck,then her breasts while my hand traced to her puna(I don learn small work from xvideos),this girl dey moan loudly with that her angelic voice,I quickly warn her to keep quiet because if Dem catch us expel me,na hell fire o,as I dey suck that perky breast,my hand dey work her pussy,I even give am head before she give me Mouth Gig..the way she suck me ehn,I knew she was already experienced because it was so perfect(according to the way I watch it on xvideos)as I no wan cum fast,I quickly stop her shaply turn her wan dey lash her on top 1 desk...

Na then I remember say condom no dey,my head reset o,I would be crucified if I give person person belle,my papa fit disown me oo
As I dey battle if the sex is worth am,she was moaning "ay nau,ay nau",I Sha ask the girl if she bring condom,be like say the ecstacy don enter her,she just talk"I no bring o,put it na,u go pull out on time"
I was so tempted,aswr but I was too scared of belle as a 16year old so I wore my boxers,pulled up my trousers and ran out

Funny enough,our relationship did not last and I finally lashed the babe in ss3 2nd term(with condom o) in her ss3 class
The next day,I walked into her class to see one of my guys and I saw her gisting with her boyfriend on the same desk I lashed her.The feeling of victory that surged through me,I cannot explain.
Should I tell that story?
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by phazotron(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes I have
Will do it Again gladly

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] / What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.