Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him (6947 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Why Buhari Didn't Notify Senate Before Suspending CJN - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by Ikpeyi: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Elites are united in Nigeria...no tribe,religion and gender differences among them...

Poor masses are the ones killing themselves....

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by mbaise1000: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
BUT WHAT IF BUHARI ISN'T ACTUALLY THE FATHER. IS THAT A POSSIBILITY?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by Okoroawusa: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
See comments

Nairaland has become a joke

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by DigitalyYours: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Omo this abokii poor for turesin oo. Just a 2 line sentence, errors full am like say tomorrow no dey.

whit ------ with
Sun------ son
Stand --- stood

Didn't 'stood'?

Teacher nwa Njoku
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by Urbanchampion: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
DigitalyYours:

Didn't 'stood'?

Teacher nwa Njoku

I knew it, I expected an unfortunate being to stray to my mention.
If you're not a dullard as well, you would have known that I referred to the "stand" after Atiku.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by sirp9898(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Can true a true father does that to his son y alive I quest ..
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by DigitalyYours: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Urbanchampion:

I knew it, I expected an unfortunate being to stray to my mention.
If you're not a dullard as well, you would have known that I referred to the "stand" after Atiku.

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by BeardedMeat(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Even Buhari preferred Atiku to be the Father of groom at his son's wedding and yet Zombies voted bUhari over Atiku cheesy
Oga you ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by seunmsg(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Okoroawusa:
See comments

Nairaland has become a joke

A complete joke is an understatement. Crassly Ignorant folks with loud mouths have taken over the forum. They don’t even bother to understand or research a topic before rushing to spew nonsense all over the forum. It’s so sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by samunaka: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari had never achieved anything useful for anyone ..Even father of the groom he failed to appear

Gentle man don't comment on something you have no idea of, in Islamic marriage the bride and the groom's parents are usually represented, not necessarily by the real parents but any responsible close associate of the families or even a community leader of their respective communities, we call them wali and wakil, so there is nothing wrong in Atiku Abubakar representing Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by princeabdul(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Where is buhari and what happened
google is your friend
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by FarahAideed: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2021
[b][/b]
samunaka:

Gentle man don't comment on something you have no idea of, in Islamic marriage the bride and the groom's parents are usually represented, not necessarily by the real parents but any responsible close associate of the families or even a community leader of their respective communities, we call them wali and wakil, so there is nothing wrong in Atiku Abubakar representing Buhari

Ohh ..thanks
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him by adedayoa2(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2021
samunaka:

thanks, knowledge is key

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu The Terrorist Finally Allowed To Wear Isi Agu Today - PHOTOS / Tinubu Condoles With NASS Over Death Of Sokoto Reps Member, Danbuga / 15 Borno PDP Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.