Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Jesus Is Not Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Is Not Coming (528 Views)

I'm Not Alone; Jesus Is With Me - 50-year-old Woman Without A Husband Or Child / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Not Coming by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2021
The Bible was written in Shakespeare time sorry it was all a lie
Save yourself from the matrix cos Jesus definitely dosent exist
By this time.last year I was a devoted Christian but now I'm a happy atheist cos I was able to break free from the matrix white people put us into and everything has been going good for me cos I know that I am free

Did you know that us black people (the Egyptians) actually founded religion
Seth was good Anubis was evil but it was later corrupted to seth-ann set-an satan ... You see

Break free my people

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Coming by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2021
You need Jesus in your life
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
can ya tell me more about incarnate??
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming by KingDash: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Think4Myself:
The Bible was written in Shakespeare time sorry it was all a lie
Save yourself from the matrix cos Jesus definitely dosent exist
By this time.last year I was a devoted Christian but now I'm a happy atheist cos I was able to break free from the matrix white people put us into and everything has been going good for me cos I know that I am free

Did you know that us black people (the Egyptians) actually founded religion
Seth was good Anubis was evil but it was later corrupted to seth-ann set-an satan ... You see

Break free my people
no mind them... make them continue dey mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Coming by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
You need Jesus in your life
I once had "him" until September last year I broke free from the matrix white people kept us(black people) in
Break free my broda
God created the Earth but who created the other planets or asteroids
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming by KingDash: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

I once had "him" until September last year I broke free from the matrix white people kept us(black people) in
Break free my broda
God created the Earth but who created the other planets or asteroids
just see this theory, if an alien dies will it go to heaven or hell? we blacks just copying whites in every way possible. technology, clothing, languages etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him But I Am Not Ready For A Relationship. I Can’t Get Over My Ex Yet! / Do You Want Lasting Home Where You are Sure Of Peace Then Do This / Where Is Slawormir The Damn Nigger????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.