Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) (5162 Views)

Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Naigleria1: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
BKayy:

Point out where you are hiding in this pile of rubbish

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by EmekaA125(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
gomojam:
At least we have Dominos in places other than Lagos in the West. Show us same in the entire East. grin
Domino's why majority of ur wretched tribal scratched face afonjas are living in penury and watery ewedu and gbegiri which they defecate inside a gutter or refuse site. Una shame dey shame me. Umu ezi
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
Your comment doesn't make any sense, you did not address the root of any problem and
or solutions, reasonable solution
We will direct our complaints to our leaders. Face your region and leaders too. Thank u for your concern.
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
See your ppl shopping in a pile of rubbish, 2021
Your own case ba, na only heaven the solution de.
This is north by the way
[quote author=Naigleria1 post=105074230][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
This one wants me to stop. I have more for you
gomojam:
We will direct our complaints to our leaders. Face your region and leaders too. Thank u for your concern.
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oyo State. 2021

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Domino's why majority of ur wretched tribal scratched face afonjas are living in penury and watery ewedu and gbegiri which they defecate inside a gutter or refuse site. Una shame dey shame me. Umu ezi
That wretchedness is what is attracting Dominos to our region while your region remain boring with desolated jampacked storey buildings.

That afonja is our our attractive charm for FDIs.

The scratch face is what is making your people desert your mansions in your towns to come live in ewedu and gbegiri region.

So Dominos no dey East? Let me kuku not mention others. grin
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
This one wants me to stop. I have more for you
No oo. How will u stop when u ain't a bastard? It's the nature of a swine to bath in mud. You are actually entertaining me.

Continue Jare. grin
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol.... Yoruba ppl no go kill me. Pls surf the internet for industries in SW, I want to check something. Cus na so so sachet things and popcorn Dem de produce, real industries no de go where uneducated ppl de.
gomojam:
That wretchedness is what is attracting Dominos to our region while your region remain boring with desolated jampacked storey buildings.

That afonja is our our attractive charm for FDIs.

The scratch face is what is making your people desert your mansions in your towns to come live in ewedu and gbegiri region.

So Dominos no dey East? Let me kuku not mention others. grin
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Go through all my post, na only topics full there, I don't have time for Yoruba topics, that's what maturity looks like but as long as you're here you'll get what you deserve, all of you
gomojam:
No oo. How will u stop when u ain't a bastard? It's the nature of a swine to bath in mud. You are actually entertaining me.

Continue Jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Most Industrialized States minus chinchin sachet water factories etc.
Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
The rest of you can go fvck yourselves

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
Lol.... Yoruba ppl no go kill me. Pls surf the internet for industries in SW, I want to check something. Cus na so so sachet things and popcorn Dem de produce, real industries no de go where uneducated ppl de.
Yet no state in alaigbo is more industrialize than Ogun state.

Yet Ibadan beats any city in alaigbo in terms of industry.

Yet Lagos and Ogun attract more FDis than the whole of Nigeria in 2020.

Yet South West houses the best and highest number of universities in Nigeria.

Yet Lagos is the biggest IT huh in Africa followed by Ibadan in nigeria.

Yet most startups that have achieved the unicorn status are owned by the Yorubas.

Yet we lead in all developmental indices in the country according to NBS and other reputable organizations like world bank.

We are not there yet but we are light years ahead of the East.

If uneducated means achieving these then we better be. grin grin
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
Go through all my post, na only topics full there, I don't have time for Yoruba topics, that's what maturity looks like but as long as you're here you'll get what you deserve, all of you
Of course I know say na you. Na NGpatriot spoil your day like this. The sledgehammer too much grin
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oh pls.. Lagos again. I have more Igbo fams in lag than your whole generation. What's the percentage of yorubas in Lagos howmuch are yoruba Indigenes making from lagos, Lagos na neutral ground, you don't have more stake. And mention the Industrial products from Ogun state. Bereau of statistics don use lie scater your head. Post pictures of the industries in Ogun if you no what you're talking about
gomojam:
Yet no state in alaigbo is more industrialize than Ogun state.

Yet Ibadan beats any city in alaigbo in terms of industry.

Yet Lagos and Ogun attract more FDis than the whole of Nigeria in 2020.

Yet South West houses the best and highest number of universities in Nigeria.

Yet Lagos is the biggest IT huh in Africa followed by Ibadan in nigeria.

Yet most startups that have achieved the unicorn status are owned by the Yorubas.

Yet we lead in all developmental indices in the country according to NBS and other reputable organizations like world bank.

We are not there yet but we are light years ahead of the East.

If uneducated means achieving these then we better be. grin grin
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Somethings you don't know about Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Some ppl Don't know what's happening cus you can't see the financial market.
Dinosaurs will come here to show their family background. Yoruba!
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
Oh pls.. Lagos again. I have more Igbo fams in lag than your whole generation. What's the percentage of yorubas in Lagos howmuch are yoruba Indigenes making from lagos, Lagos na neutral ground, you don't have more stake. And mention the Industrial products from Ogun state. Bereau of statistics don use lie scater your head. Post pictures of the industries in Ogun if you no what you're talking about
The fact that you picked two of the facts I mentioned to blubber about is evident of your empty shallow ego of not admitting to glaring facts. You thrive only on imagination that cannot be translated to reality unless you divert your energy upon your leaders.
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
all theses Dinosaurs sef, they've distracted me from the conference center I came to see
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Rocksvibes234: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wow
50,000 capacity??

post=105058009:
Aerial coverage of 50,000 capacity seating of Anambra international conference centre Awka, one of Gov Obiano's legacy projects

Covered by TV, please subscribe to follow us as we explore east and beyond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcqrPCehSSw
Lalasticlala
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'm not concerned about the Nigerian leaders right now, we've said everything there is to say about em. I've used every word in my memory and I'll do more but this is about yorubas looking for trouble.
And by the way I only picked things that matters, you can't write an Encyclopedia about SW and expect me to comment on every point you make, if you want me to comment on every point pls write about Geology and or oil exploration and dredging, things that zing me
gomojam:
The fact that you picked two of the facts I mentioned to blubber about is evident of your empty shallow ego of not admitting to glaring facts. You thrive only on imagination that cannot be translated to reality unless you divert your energy upon your leaders.
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Wow
50,000 capacity??

Sorry my mistake I have corrected it
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by funkekemi(f): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
BKayy:

Point out where you are hiding in this pile of rubbish
you are wicked .
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by funkekemi(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=InternalAuditor post=105061666][/quote]that guy no get joy at all

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nisiw366: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
I'm not concerned about the Nigerian leaders right now, we've said everything there is to say about em. I've used every word in my memory and I'll do more but this is about yorubas looking for trouble.
And by the way I only picked things that matters, you can't write an Encyclopedia about SW and expect me to comment on every point you make, if you want me to comment on every point pls write about Geology and or oil exploration and dredging, things that zing me
Why is this lunatic illiterate sounding incoherent
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol..
This one don go find word for dictionary.
You were waiting for me to logout so you'll say something, ok, we've noticed you. Happy?
Nisiw366:

Why is this lunatic illiterate sounding incoherent
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nisiw366: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
Lol..
This one don go find word for dictionary.
You were waiting for me to logout so you'll say something, ok, we've noticed you. Happy?
Go and sleep kid so you can prepare for school tomorrow .
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maybe you think I won't reply, I have time this night.
And plenty update on your ppl.
Just wait
Nisiw366:

Go and sleep kid so you can prepare for school tomorrow .
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abeg be telling Us your tribe so we know how to handle your case. If fear no catch you reach
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nisiw366: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
Abeg be telling Us your tribe so we know how to handle your case. If fear no catch you reach
Arindin omo ode
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
What is your tribe, anyone can speak anything, even google can help you. Shame de catch you to post your tribe
Nisiw366:

Arindin omo ode
Re: Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) by Nisiw366: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
What is your tribe, anyone can speak anything, even google can help you. Shame de catch you to post your tribe
Mugu. Oponu olofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Richest City In The World, According To A New Report. / Automobile Firm Debuts In Ondo / Which Country Would You Prefer: Nigeria, Mexico, Pakistan Or Philippines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.