Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,724 members, 7,885,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2063 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Walter Anga And His Two Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Update From . COM

Actor Walter Anga, and his wife, Esther, are celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary today, August 22. The couple got married in 2009 and have three children, Reports.

Walter shared lovely new photos of himself and his wife in his Instagram page and Wrote As Obtained By Below;

''12 wonderful years together seems like 12days because you made sure every moment was a memorable experience…You are truly a beautiful gift to me and I will always appreciate you @tyresetroy''

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: His Instagram Account

1 Like

Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HibeeHibee: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Secret diary session- housemate were asked who they would evict if they had Maria's power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-X8PrElBBI
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by money121(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
HW anniversary

1 Like

Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dimmyj(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chatinent: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
That's a pretty wife he has there, young and elegant.

My problem is directed to how he kisses and smooches other women in Nollywood...on national tv.

His wife is such a strong woman.

Oh yeah, I get, one lawyer from the court of public opinion will tell me it's acting.

No bi only acting.

Sth you'd be doing and your kids will watch someday all because of money!

Same thing that crazy tv show does on national tv.

I heard two under-14s taking about the nonsensical acts yesterday and I was wowed.

Marrying a Nollywood actor or actress is american-isreal as marrying a... Ok, let's forget about it.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Love is beautiful
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kriss216: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:
That's a pretty wife he has there, young and elegant.

My problem is directed to how he kisses and smooches other women in Nollywood...on national tv. Such a strong woman.

Oh yeah, I get, one lawyer from the court of public opinion will tell me it's acting.

No bi only acting.

Same thing that crazy tv show does on national tv.

I heard two under-14s taking about the nonsensical acts yesterday and I was wowed.

Marrying a Nollywood actor or actress is american-isreal as marrying a... Ok, let's forget about it.

I come in peace.
He's a professional. It's nothing.

Besides, there's nothing special about kissing.

3 Likes

Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to them, e no easy
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chatinent: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

He's a professional. It's nothing.

Besides, there's nothing special about kissing.

Of course, the most nonsenses are called being professional.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 9benz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congrats to them[center][/center]
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congratulations to them!
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Good actor he is, congratulations bruv
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Good actor he is, congratulations bruv cool
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Beautiful couple, beautiful family. Wish you many more beautiful years together
Re: Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Divija(f): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations o... 12 years is no more moi

(1) (Reply)

Annie’s Brothers Attacks Charles Idibia For Insulting Their Mother Publicly / Popular Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji Acquire A Manson / Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.