Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,132 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America (615 Views)

Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
the energy is intense. its the full blue moon in the lionsgate season and all the planets representing the satanic empire controlling the world is in retrograde. plus its 22nd meaning the satanic empire will be swept away in a flood of sorts. so i expect lots of disasters and floods in america today. maybe a devastating hurricane. also lots of shootings and killings . it is going to be a very chaotic day in the western world but most especially america
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by KillMNKnow(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
You watched the weather report on hurricane yesterday making landfalls today around lunch. Period

3 Likes

Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by ipobarethieves: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
sad Maybe Ur household/ father compound first b4 it land in Ur village sad cool

1 Like

Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by Mutemenot(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Maybe Ur household) father compound first b4 it land in Ur village sad cool

U see Op for dream
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by DoggoneDogg: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
HEAVEN4444:
the energy is intense. its the full blue moon in the lionsgate season and all the planets representing the satanic empire controlling the world is in retrograde. plus its 22nd meaning the satanic empire will be swept away in a flood of sorts. so i expect lots of disasters and floods in america today. maybe a devastating hurricane. also lots of shootings and killings . it is going to be a very chaotic day in the western world but most especially america
[/s]

It will start with you & your extended family in your god's name.

Amen!
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
You watched the weather report on hurricane yesterday making landfalls today around lunch. Period
oh no this has nothing to do with weather reports. this is spiritual energy report. its more than floods. there will be lots of killings today. mayhem. anarchy. chaos
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mutemenot:

U see Op for dream
grin grin
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by AfroMighty(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

And if you can't pray against this in your closet,
then telling us about this is useless... I just don't know the problem with guys like you lately, you hardly see good things, just bad things and the end of the world. You need a serious brain assessment. America this, America that, face this country and profess something positive... Or atleast make money by staking sure odds since you can see the future..

1 Like

Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by AfroMighty(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
oh no this has nothing to do with weather reports. this is spiritual energy report. its more than floods. there will be lots of killings today. mayhem. anarchy. chaos

I pray with this comment of yours, you won't end up in some intelligence blacksite, if eventually there happens to be too much killing like you said.
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
AfroMighty:

I pray with this comment of yours, you won't end up in some intelligence blacksite, if eventually there happens to be too much killing like you said.
Lol
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
AfroMighty:

And if you can't pray against this in your closet,
then telling us about this is useless... I just don't know the problem with guys like you lately, you hardly see good things, just bad things and the end of the world. You need a serious brain assessment. America this, America that, face this country and profess something positive... Or atleast make money by staking sure odds since you can see the future..
funny you say that because i just won money with the pacquiao and ugas fight this early morning. i picked ugas to win cheesy
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by KnownUnknown: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
To infinity and beyond.
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
SWEPT TO THEIR DEATHS:Tennessee floods kill 15 people including twin babies swept away from their dad as more than 30 remain missing
Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
disaster in usa tody

Re: I Expect Some Mega Disaster Somewhere In The World Today. Most Likely America by HEAVEN4444: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
more. still we expect more news of devastation to filter in by tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

How Olumba Olumba Tried To Bring Me Down -pastor David Ibiyeomie / Why Is Mainstream Media Not Saying Anything About The Truckers Canada / Why you Should Read The Bible As An Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.