Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,064 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Best Movies Of 2021 So Far - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Movies Of 2021 So Far (625 Views)

OPINION: 8 Best Movies To Stream On Showmax This Month / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Movies Of 2021 So Far by Galenus: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Best Hollywood movies of 2021 so far...
since the beginning of this year lot of movies have been released,are still releasing and lot more are yet to be released by the entertainment industry.
Now I bring to you the best 10 movies of 2021 according to metacritic and rotten tomato

1.Fast and furious 9
2.The hitman's wife's bodyguard
(hmm)
3.The forever purge
4.Suicide squad 2
5.Coming 2 America
6.Space Jam:a new Odyssey
7.Those who wish me dead
8.Black widow
9.Godzilla vs Kong
10.Wrath of man

which one of the list is your favorite?
Your favorite movie missing?
you can add in the comment section
And if you have any movie recommendations
please do recommend
I'll appreciate it
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped? / Download Dark October Recap For Free / Gangs Of Lagos - Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.