Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:37 AM

Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes (1256 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2021

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is believed to be in the running for presidency in 2023. What do you think about this, especially with regard to allegation that he has a serious health issue?

Well, it is his personal decision. For me, I don’t think he has that character — that is my personal belief. I’m not God, but this nation needs a God-fearing, committed, dedicated, selfless human being to be the President of the country. Like I said, it is my own opinion, but he cannot wear that cap.

What would be your response to people who say all those qualities are found in him?

Those people need to re-examine themselves. They could be lying to themselves. He (Tinubu) ran this state for eight years and he has continued to surreptitiously control the state. No, he doesn’t have them (the traits). I cannot deceive myself. Talking about the head of this nation? Look at his antecedents.

Just mention Alpha-Beta alone, what is behind that Alpha-Beta? And everybody is pretending that they don’t know? Who set it up? Who got all those people in the House of Assembly to approve the bill? Have those people working in Lagos Internal Revenue Service disappeared or what? What is good is good and what is bad is bad. Never have I heard anywhere in a civilised world where somebody will set up a company to be collecting the revenue on behalf of the government and they pay first to the account of that company before they remit the money to the government coffers. What could be more criminal in nature than that
?

I look at the future of my state, it is bleak. But of course, after the Federal Government’s debt profile, Lagos State is next. What’s going on in this country that you cannot tell the truth to power?

The Lagos State House of Assembly passed the Public Complaints and Anti-Corruption Commission Bill 2021 earlier this year. Do you think it’s a promising move?

(Laughs) It’s a joke! What I want them to have a bill on is how they alleviate the sufferings of the younger generation. Look at the millions of people who are jobless and need skill acquisition; how will they create jobs for them? How would you lift up their lives from the doldrums of hell? That is what I want to hear. If they are genuinely working for our people, it means they will look at how best to resolve the crisis in which they are so sunk. We keep talking about it, but they think it’s a one-off trash and they will go back to those people and say, ‘On the day of election, I had so-and-so many millions of votes.’ Charade! The electoral process itself is sickening.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has been touted as a contender in the 2023 presidential race. Do you think he would make a good president?

If he could work with Bola Tinubu for eight years as his legal adviser and Commissioner for Justice, then I reserve my comments.

But he was commended during his brief run as acting president. Don’t you think he has proved himself?

It must have been his lackeys who were commending him. Wasn’t it under his watch that he brought that he brought Alpha-Beta to be registered? Was he not the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice? Why did he allow that? Why didn’t he advise against that? Have you ever heard in a civilised world that whoever is managing the country will set up a company and then allow that company to start collecting the revenue of the state, when you have full-salaried personnel in the IRS? What is sickening is sickening, what is evil is evil.

Look at the damning report of the man who was managing director of Alpha-Beta. We are all here and someone is there cleaning up this state and the state is mounting tons and tons of bills that we owe. The debt portfolio of Lagos is next to the Federal Government, who is going to pay those bills? There will be a day of reckoning

Why do you think it is so difficult to indict the company?

It’s not difficult; it is just that people do not want to take up the responsibility. You know, criminal records are not time-bound. Someday, the truth will come out into the open. People can be covering themselves up now, thinking all is well.

https://newswirengr.com/2021/08/22/2023-tinubu-osinbajo-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-bode-george/

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pastor Osinbanjo grin
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Pastor Osinbanjo grin
cry
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Luckydubby7(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol
There are always atom of truth from this interview shall.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Lol
There are always atom of truth from this interview shall.
Bode George, Jimi Agbaje, Gbadamosi are the only lagosians brave enough to speak against Alpha Beta.

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2021

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
NgeneUkwenu
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by sammyj: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
sammyj:
cool
Cheers
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yoruba and Yorubas leader are tearing themselves apart in public and their enemy (ibo and Fulani) are helping them by putting petrol in the fire. Fulani is taking over the forest, our brothers can't farm again, ibo are taking over the city with money from their Jewish master, the ibos have taken over all our government establishment especially in Ondo State, while our children ride Okada about with Msc certificates. This same ibos will be the one insulting our elders because they too are complicit in destroying yoruba. Bode is old Yoruba traitor, people like him will be executed in front of King Palace for his treachery. He will be remembered as Yoruba enemy. Kudos to the igbo OP, Thanks for adding petrol, when odua nation come, we will correct the problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba and Yorubas leader are tearing themselves apart in public and their enemy (ibo and Fulani) are helping them by putting petrol in the fire. Fulani is taking over the forest, our brothers can't farm again, ibo are taking over the city with money from their Jewish master, the ibos have taken over all our government establishment especially in Ondo State, while our children ride Okada about with Msc certificates. This same ibos will be the one insulting our elders because they too are complicit in destroying yoruba. Bode is old Yoruba traitor, people like him will be executed in front of King Palace for his treachery. He will be remembered as Yoruba enemy. Kudos to the igbo OP, Thanks for adding petrol, when odua nation come, we will correct the problems.
Low I.Q Nigerians bringing up ethnicity and tribalism when it comes to corruption. Who stands to gain from Bode George exposure- the common Lagosians in Mushin,Makoko,Ajegunle where the money recovered can be channelled to.

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Low I.Q Nigerians bringing up ethnicity and tribalism when it comes to corruption. Who stands to gain from Bode George exposure- the common Lagosians in Mushin,Makoko,Ajegunle where the money recovered can be channelled to.

Continue..... Rich coming from good player of tribalism.... You attack Tinubu who's a Yoruba leader and I don't care if you are Nigerian or not, to me you don't have the right to criticise my leaders, leave it for us, Tinubu is corrupt ó but Lagos is better than the 5 Eastern state put together. I believe this will not stop until we divide. Igbos should send all yoruba home and we will do the same here. I don't have time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
SlyDev:

Continue..... Rich coming from good player of tribalism.... You attack Tinubu who's a Yoruba leader and I don't care if you are Nigerian or not, to me you don't have the right to criticise my leaders, leave it for us, Tinubu is corrupt ó but Lagos is better than the 5 Eastern state put together. I believe this will not stop until we divide. Igbos should send all yoruba home and we will do the same here. I don't have time for rubbish.
No time for tribalists trying to derail my thread. So Bode George is an Igbo from the east joker!
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

No time for tribalists trying to derail my thread. So Bode George is an Igbo from the east joker!
his father must be one because his hatred na follow come, he resemble una sef

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
SlyDev:
his father must be one because his hatred na follow come, he resemble una sef
I didn't know exposing fantastical corruption is now labelled as hatred. Lagosians should thank Bode George for whistleblowing.

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Monogamy: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
And where is Dapo APara the judge in this

undecided

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:
And where is Dapo APara the judge in this

undecided
No one is absolving former Managing Director of Alpha Beta Dapo Apara who became born again. And decided to spill the beans on how him and Tinubu came up with a plan to become billionaires in dollars by collecting 10% commission of Lagos state taxes in a 70:30 ratio before Tinubu got greedy and kicked him out. So he could get the 100% share after Dapo was not happy with been shortchanged in the sharing formula in 2014 when he started investigating the companies accounts.

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Monogamy: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

No one is absolving Dapo Apara who became born again and decided to spill the beans on how him and Tinubu came up with a plan to become billionaires in dollars by collecting 10% commission of Lagos state taxes in a 70:30 ratio before Tinubu got greedy and kicked him out. So he could get the 100% share after Dapo was not happy with been shortchanged in the sharing formula in 2014 when he started investigating the companies accounts.

Tinubu for president..

Oya repeat that after me.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Tinubu for president..

Oya repeat that after me.

grin
President of Kirikiri prison.
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Monogamy: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

President of Kirikiri prison.

Is something going to happen to you if you make that line?

Let's try again

Tinubu for president

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by NGpatriot: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tinubu don forget to leave your pocket money again..

Suffer head ipob... grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by FarahAideed: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by BigSarah(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
No surprise
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
BigSarah:
No surprise
shocked
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Buckeyemedia1: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
BigSarah:
No surprise
Bode George Old Parrot.

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Blackfire(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Osinbande the lie lie t..
Tinybu the incoming president of iragbiji draft players

North 2023
All south take note

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Blackfire:
Osinbande the lie lie t..
Tinybu the incoming president of iragbiji draft players

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by NGpatriot: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
You know you are done for if this rubbish by this crooked and corrupt old man and ex-convict is all you have to peddle in life.

Things must be very bad and idle in your life to stoop to the bottom of the rotten barrel for this trash by your old man uncle.

Poor ipob... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by LamidiCownu: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is believed to be in the running for presidency in 2023. What do you think about this, especially with regard to allegation that he has a serious health issue?

Well, it is his personal decision. For me, I don’t think he has that character — that is my personal belief. I’m not God, but this nation needs a God-fearing, committed, dedicated, selfless human being to be the President of the country. Like I said, it is my own opinion, but he cannot wear that cap.

What would be your response to people who say all those qualities are found in him?

Those people need to re-examine themselves. They could be lying to themselves. He (Tinubu) ran this state for eight years and he has continued to surreptitiously control the state. No, he doesn’t have them (the traits). I cannot deceive myself. Talking about the head of this nation? Look at his antecedents.

Just mention Alpha-Beta alone, what is behind that Alpha-Beta? And everybody is pretending that they don’t know? Who set it up? Who got all those people in the House of Assembly to approve the bill? Have those people working in Lagos Internal Revenue Service disappeared or what? What is good is good and what is bad is bad. Never have I heard anywhere in a civilised world where somebody will set up a company to be collecting the revenue on behalf of the government and they pay first to the account of that company before they remit the money to the government coffers. What could be more criminal in nature than that
?

I look at the future of my state, it is bleak. But of course, after the Federal Government’s debt profile, Lagos State is next. What’s going on in this country that you cannot tell the truth to power?

The Lagos State House of Assembly passed the Public Complaints and Anti-Corruption Commission Bill 2021 earlier this year. Do you think it’s a promising move?

(Laughs) It’s a joke! What I want them to have a bill on is how they alleviate the sufferings of the younger generation. Look at the millions of people who are jobless and need skill acquisition; how will they create jobs for them? How would you lift up their lives from the doldrums of hell? That is what I want to hear. If they are genuinely working for our people, it means they will look at how best to resolve the crisis in which they are so sunk. We keep talking about it, but they think it’s a one-off trash and they will go back to those people and say, ‘On the day of election, I had so-and-so many millions of votes.’ Charade! The electoral process itself is sickening.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has been touted as a contender in the 2023 presidential race. Do you think he would make a good president?

If he could work with Bola Tinubu for eight years as his legal adviser and Commissioner for Justice, then I reserve my comments.

But he was commended during his brief run as acting president. Don’t you think he has proved himself?

It must have been his lackeys who were commending him. Wasn’t it under his watch that he brought that he brought Alpha-Beta to be registered? Was he not the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice? Why did he allow that? Why didn’t he advise against that? Have you ever heard in a civilised world that whoever is managing the country will set up a company and then allow that company to start collecting the revenue of the state, when you have full-salaried personnel in the IRS? What is sickening is sickening, what is evil is evil.

Look at the damning report of the man who was managing director of Alpha-Beta. We are all here and someone is there cleaning up this state and the state is mounting tons and tons of bills that we owe. The debt portfolio of Lagos is next to the Federal Government, who is going to pay those bills? There will be a day of reckoning

Why do you think it is so difficult to indict the company?

It’s not difficult; it is just that people do not want to take up the responsibility. You know, criminal records are not time-bound. Someday, the truth will come out into the open. People can be covering themselves up now, thinking all is well.

https://newswirengr.com/2021/08/22/2023-tinubu-osinbajo-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-bode-george/
What does Tinubu 's ass tastes like??
You always have your head buried in his rectum. This must be pathological!
Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
You know you are done for if this rubbish by this crooked and corrupt old man and ex-convict is all you have to peddle in life.

Things must be very bad and idle in your life to stoop to the bottom of the rotten barrel for this trash by your old man uncle.

Poor ipob... grin grin grin

The former Chicago drug baron should recover the $460k he forfeited for cocaine smuggling and money laundering in 1993 from USA.

Re: Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes by NGpatriot: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
The former Chicago drug baron should recover the $460k he forfeited for cocaine smuggling and money laundering in 1993 from USA.

LamidiCownu:

What does Tinubu ass tastes like??
You always have your head buried in his rectum. This must be pathological!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Colleagues Raise Ransom Secretly For Nigerian Army Major Abducted / Is It Possible For IPOB To Attack Iga Idunganran ? / The Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Worthless And Dead On Arrival- Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.