Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62492 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Mandora(f): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2011
@ dre30: They have an MD and executive directors. I've not heard of a GM. Please was anybody called for 2nd stage position for their training department or for the position of team member recruitment and talent acquisition?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2011
There could be GM for a division depending on the structure they are operating. Usually, divisional heads are GMs ,as it operates in most banks. Any info on Asset Management functions. Cheers
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ozoor1: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
Dear All,

I have just been invited for the AMCON first level assessment test. Please can anyone give brief details of what to expect. I will be grateful.

Meanwhile after this first level,how many other levels does one need to go through? I can't even remember what i applied for
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
The 1st level test is technical competence test , thus you shall be tested for the funtion that you applied for. Did you apply as trainee or experienced hire?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ozoor1: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
But this is not the same as computer based test. is it objectives please. I applied as member of a department. Dont know the exact one now since i applied in multiples
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Mandora(f): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ Ozoor1: when the invitation for the interview is sent to you, the position would be mentioned. Please when did you do your application?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ozoor1: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
I applied around april. Does it mean i will not be tested on a particular position?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by jusspackin: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hi Apach4ever

Please can you tell me what to except at the AMCON first level assessment,I just got an invite for that,I'll appreciate any help as I haven't written a test in a while. Thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2011
pls, does anyone know how much amcon pay experienced hires? A friend of mine just had (yesterday) the last stage (third stage
)of the interview where he was interviewed by one of the MDs (the female one) at their lag office. He has 4 years experience and applied for loan servicing. So, how much do u guys think he'll will be offered if he is eventually taken?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by fabienjoe: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2011
One of their MD's? How many have they got?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^ sorry, i meant ED. But that doesn't answer my question anyway.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2011
Any one in the house who applied for "IT infrastructure, operations and network services", and has done 2nd stage interview at amcon office?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2011
Any one in the house who applied for "IT infrastructure, operations and network services", and has done 2nd stage interview at amcon office?
pls can u contact me on 07031268556, thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2011
@bettymafy , do u ve an idea of when your friend had his/her interview @ HCDC and d interval b4 she had her interview with the ED yesterde?
Pls reply. or u let me ve ur fone no or call me on 08034937380. cheers
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2011
he had d first interview in may (i've forgotten d date), second in july 15 and third yesterday and he was told by d ED that that was d last stage.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2011
sorry, the first was on june 8th; i just checked, second on july 15, third on july 25.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2011
The June 8th , was it a technical competence test( written) or oral interview? And also the mode of d July 15th. Did he have any of the interview at HCDC, Lekki? Cheers
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2011
the june 8 was both written and oral with just one interviewer (will get d venue later), the july 15 was at the lekki office with 3 interviewers before d last one with d ED
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by arikibe: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2011
Hello people
Has anybody in lagos been invited for the 3rd round of interview with the ED for performance financial management position.

Thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by jusspackin: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2011
@Apach4ever
Please can you tell me what to except at  the AMCON first level assessment,I just got an invite for that,I'll appreciate any help as I haven't written a test in a while.U can reach me at jusspackin@yahoo.co.uk

@ Others please who has done the first level assessment for Financial and Regulatory Reporting at AMCON, I'll like to know what to read up on as I just got an invite for that.its urgent pls
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hi people, has any1 who applied for legal position been interviewed a 3rd time by an ED?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Rastk: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
Pls what role was your friend interviewed for?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by deloby123(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
hi all, i applied for the graduate trainee position and was invited for an interview at hcdc's office on the 16th of july. haven't heard anything since then. anyone with any info please. thanks. also. does anyone have an idea of when they eventually want to start up.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2011
@deloby123- I also applied as graduate trainee, and I did the first interview on the 18th of July@ Abuja. I asked the interviewer what wud be d next phase, and he said we wud be called for another interview by AMCON officials, Just keep ur fingers crossed and keep believing in God, cos it is a settled case.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by mistamonn: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2011
Please who applied for BANKING RELATIONSHIP?I am in Abuja and from all correspondence, it seems no one is in this category.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
a friend of mine attended the interview with Amcon officials in their head office, Danube street, Maitama, Abuja on 23rd july and according to him that is the final level of the interview.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
@dano123- Wot was the interview like, as in, wot questions were asked?? and is it for experienced hires, cos I am a graduate trainee,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2011
Please Nairalanders someone should help. Whats up with us that missed the First Level Assessment?

I have been writing them and even calling them, they lady that picked my last call said we were many that missed the Assessment and that they were articulating our names to call us but till now I have not heard from them.

Please is anyone in the house aware of what they are doing about us?

Please help with infor or advise on what I should do.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny2010(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hey samrose,
If you can put up your email, I would send u a private message of my suggestion.

All the best.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2011
Nobody is answering my question oh. How much does AMCON pay its experienced hires pls?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2011
Hi Danny2010,

Please my E-mail is samsokai@yahoo.com. I urgently need your advice, please.

Thank you for offering to help.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny2010(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2011
Hey samrose.
Blackberry services is crap this morning. I've been unable to send u a mail. This is up to you, if u can put your number here- I don't mind calling u to talk. But if you don't want to, I totally understand and would try to send you the mail in the evening.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.