Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach (59228 Views)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by illicit(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
kramer:

Nawa o! Are you that desperate for attention that you have to sell out your own skin colour?

So many tiktok kids on NL smdh!

Oh no not again

Read the post again, u misunderstood it
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Nuelito: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
E bi things
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by illicit(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
aribisala0:
That is your problem not hers and definitely not ours?

I don't like the contents of your brain

Mr comprehension, what is your problem here
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Some animals get liver sha... See the iguana's size, yet it still bring out fear from that lady

That’s somebody’s pet iguana. Lol
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by OkuFaba(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

If na Nigeria, there will not be a single Iguana on that beach to begin with...
we and hunger na 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by aribisala0(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:

Mr comprehension, what is your problem here
Guy

You said I misquoted you?

Please show where I did that

You said I don't speak Good English
So you , Mr Aficionado, kindly demonstrate my solecisms.....
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Fourwinds: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
siofra:
That iguana does not have respect angry

I love her skin

illicit(m): 7:02am
Damn

Don't I like her complexion
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Humanoid01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
aribisala0:
Guy

This is the comment you quoted:
“Don't I like her complexion?”

And you replied with, “That is your problem, not hers and definitely not ours. I don't like the content of your brain. ”

This suggests that you interpreted his comment as “I don't like her complexion” . That isn't what he meant, meaning you actually misinterpreted his comment.

If you nor understand something, to ask nor too hard like that, instead of speaking grammar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Blackdisciple(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
She thinks she can play with the lizard the way she plays with her dogs at home.
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Greystone: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Nice Buttom cool

I swear smiley Beautiful
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by newdawn2017(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

He's actually saying that he likes her complexion. You too like fight, take am easy.
ok. tongue
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by membranus: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
The iguana should have bitten her naked buttock for desecrating their pristine habitat with her nudity.
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Aurelius1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just look at the beach and the scenery. So beautiful! Damn ! You can't find a scene this serene and beautiful in Nigeria because it is an evil , messed up country governed by evil leaders .
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by jubrilELsudan: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
IGUANA LIZARD WANTED TO TAKE A BITE AT HER KUKUNASE
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:
Damn

Foolish colourist, who asked you?
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Elidrisy20: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Iguana see beta tin you go dey bite hand
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by illicit(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
aribisala0:
Guy

You think I don't like her colour
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by illicit(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
emrain:

Foolish colourist, who asked you?

U don't understand my post

Pls check again, I was admiring her
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Kenmarine(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Publicity stunt.. Anything for the camera..
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by babavik: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
ogbiwa:
A yoga instructor has gone viral after she was attacked by an iguana in the middle of her routine.

Twitter user @bahamahoopyogi was stretching with her back arched against a scenic backdrop of a golden beach and picturesque weather.

But she was quickly put in a difficult position by the lizard, who couldn’t resist the temptation of nibbling her hand, reports LADbible.

Over three million people have watched the hilarious video, which shows the yoga instructor’s panic as she realises the creature has latched to her body and drawn blood.

The relaxing scene turns chaotic and she can be heard shouting: "Ow! He bit my f****** finger!"

She later wrote online: "Everyone keeps asking if I didn't see it.

"To be clear, there were iguanas all over the beach. Ppl go there to feed them all the time.”

Thousands took to the comments to make light of the situation.

One joked: “That iguana stood there after he bit her like, 'yeah I did it and what'.”

A second added: “What (has) me weak is how he bit you and (stayed) right (there) to watch you get mad."

Whilst another said: “I lived in a tropical island for 10 years and this the first time I’ve seen an iguana bite someone.”

The creatures, which mainly live in Central and South America and the Caribbean, have “exceptionally sharp teeth” that can cause “serious cuts”, according to experts.

Pet website The Pet Enthusiast says: "An iguana bite is not poisonous or venomous, but it can do serious damage.

"Iguanas have atrophied venom glands that produce only a very weak and harmless venom. Their bites can cause serious injuries to the fingers, ankles, wrists, and face."

It goes on to say that anyone bitten by an iguana is recommended get medical treatment and complete a course of antibiotics.

The unfortunate yoga instructor has since confirmed that her finger has recovered and she went to the doctor who prescribed treatment.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bikini-clad-yoga-instructor-attacked-24813963
That agunna abi iguana gather moral bite am because nobody dey chop them there. If e sure for am make him come naija
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by justicechichex: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's like iguana's bite no dey poisonous
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by kramer: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:

Oh no not again

Read the post again, u misunderstood it

Hmm, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, plus I see you’ve been on NL a long time like myself grin

You should consider amending your comment otherwise you’ll have ppl like me looking for blood tongue
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Janeberryy: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:
Damn

I am trying so hard not to be emotional about this comment. Your thoughts should have been kept personal same as mine should be but I think your comment is a disgusting one.
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by illicit(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Janeberryy:

I am trying so hard not to be emotional about this comment. Your thoughts should have been kept personal same as mine should be but I think your comment is a disgusting one.

Wow

Even u

So u can't read and understand a simple sentence, what's disgusting about admiring her

I am fed up with u people
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Cousin9999: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
1. She's in great shape. Looks like a track star.

2. The best solution to this problem is

1 Like

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cousin9999:
1. She's in great shape. Looks like a track star.

2. The best solution to this problem is

This is uber gross. You Nigerians take the biblical exhortation "kill and eat" too seriously.
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Cousin9999: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:

This is uber gross. You Nigerians take the biblical exhortation "kill and eat" too seriously.

That's Trinidadian food.

And iguana is eaten all over the world as a delicacy. smiley

Btw In Florida (US), they enjoy "alligator wings" aka legs.

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Cousin9999: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Btw If you're curious, here's more info about lizard dishes.

Biawak Satay (Indonesian water monitor lizard)

Roasted Goanna (Australian monitor lizard)
[img]https://comfortcookery.files./2015/08/img_2081-0.jpg[/img]
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Ashley86400: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:
Damn

What's wrong with her complextion? undecided
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Gfskw: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
These hoes will show anything to get a dickkk attention
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Oblizdahfuture: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
see meattttttt..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / 216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested) / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.