Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,152 members, 7,977,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. (575 Views)

Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by FakeUnity: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2021
The IPOB sit at home order is still very effective. I dey house like this dey chop banga soup.

grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by Oksman(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2021
FakeUnity:
The IPOB sit at home order is still very effective. I dey house like this dey chop banga soup.

grin

It is easier to destroy than to rebuild.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by FakeUnity: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Oksman:

It is easier to destroy than to rebuild.

AbOksman, who dey rebuild, who dey destroy? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Injustice of the Nigerian state against the Igbos is speaking loud. Since an Igbo man is careful with destruction of his hard earn properties and abhors the killing of beings, this is the best medium they have chosen to express their grievances and I feel for them.

This is a pointer that Igbo enweghi eze indeed! Once it saturates their mind, they let it out. IPOB is just a figure head and not an authoritative arm to tell an aggrieved Igbo man when to stop expressing his pain.

They Igbos are speaking in silent, hope the won't be push more to the wall to start acting. Stop the coercion, Nigeria government and dialogue with them, make them believe that Nigeria state is a reality and not an utopian dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by Rugaria: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2021
I think the relationship between the igboman and the Evil Nigerian state has sored beyond mekwantansi at this point. It can not be mekwantarized anymore..
Everyone should go his separate ways. Even if you elect Solomon as Nigerias next president, I'm not interested! Just go away. The injustice against the Igbo that has lasted for ages, for decades, ceaselessly and unrepentantly done, are so suffocating that this union has to be ended. Just end it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by FakeUnity: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
A contraption that elects and selects genocidal jihadists and fulani terrorists as president does have not the right to exist. nigeria will disintegrate by hook or by crook, I'm very certain about that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Order Still Very Effective. by melodyogonna(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol. I went out to check, everywhere is drier than the first week it started

(1) (Reply)

AWARENESS ALERT: Is This The Fulanilization Agenda Master Plan? / My Successor Would Not Have Any Project To Do Says Gov. Wike / Pdp 2021: Judgement Delayed To Favour The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.