Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,528 members, 7,905,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London (34884 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by wink2015(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigerians and their type of christianity.

They think they are in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
As I see dem so dem resemble either Isoko, Urhobo or Itsekiri! In short dem be Niger Delta people.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
THAts what happens when you take a Nigerian with loose behavior and lips to a civilised country, they always sh*t themselves
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by DrTee1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
You mean that Nigerians in London still latch upon this unscientific idea of calling 'fire' upon known and perceived 'enemies'?

This is an alien culture!

We expect that when they live with those who brought the religion to Africa, they would have learnt the 'normal' way to serve God in the White Man's way!

Heck, some of these people would still be calling fire upon enemies if they make it into heaven, certainly. And for those who make it to the left side of that divide - ultimately, well, who would you call fire upon? Cos their brains are already wired to call 'fire' and 'death' upon 'enemies'!

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Find a louder speaker, play loud music until everyone comes to their senses
This your advice na die oh grin cheesy grin cheesy

But, do you think it okay to cure insanity with insanity?
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by faithfull18(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by ogemore(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
My Nigeria house fine pass your own. Try and weed the grasses angry grin grin grin
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:

This is quite disgraceful. We need to stop making jokes about our shameful lack of development more than sixty years after colonialism ended in Nigeria

Jokes?!! Where is the joke?!!... That's exactly how things go daily in this 3rd world nation.

Try calling the police about a robbery in progress, and they will ask you to describe in details the number of robbers, their outfit, type and number of guns they possess, when they started robbing, and other manner of useless irrelevant dodgy questions.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Bukasint(f): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in them, they can never hide themselves.

That's how one girl I was knacking kept screaming "blood of Jesus" each time I increased momentum.

I want to shout like that too

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in them, they can never hide themselves.

That's how one girl I was knacking kept screaming "blood of Jesus" each time I increased momentum.

Heavens pardon me... I laughed hard to this filthy joke. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by destinyfearing: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
okay
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by do4luv14(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed If it had been in a certain West African country, the firefighters would have asked if there is smoke or visible signs of a burning building, then they would ask their head for money to buy gas on their way to the location, then finally they would go to a nearby lake or swimming pool to fetch water before heading to the location.

Choiii my guy why you like dis nah
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by chatinent: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Holy fire to come and do what again?

Religion and madness tho.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/neighbours-call-fire-brigade-after-21365603.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Mercy and Vivienne Isebor.

1) Mercy, 60, enjoys her daily Facebook Live church streams

2) Mercy, 60 and her daughter Vivienne, 26 are part of a tight knit family

3) Vivienne, 26, said it felt like the hilarious incident had been scripted

Encyclopedia Naptu2 always bringing good topic on the front-page, more ororo on your head and hands wink
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by AdemolaA2: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed If it had been in a certain West African country, the firefighters would have asked if there is smoke or visible signs of a burning building, then they would ask their head for money to buy gas on their way to the location, then finally they would go to a nearby lake or swimming pool to fetch water before heading to the location.

With this short , precise , sensible and explicit narrative of yours , I have hereby concluded that you must have worked with the Nigerian fire service before or have a close ally who happens to work with them before .
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by bbbb56: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
naptu2:
Click on this link to see a video of the Fire Brigade at their house and a video of Mercy singing praise and worship songs.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/neighbours-call-fire-brigade-after-21365603.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true
HAHAHAHA OH MY STOMAGE
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by bbbb56: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by MufasaLion: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lmao

What religion has done to Africans grin grin grin

Always disturbing the neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by ObaKlaz: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Surely, the neighbours must be Caucasians. Always acting smug and aloof but never really minding their biz. Always straining their ears to pick the conversations in your apartment and prying at you behind their window panes.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by hosemujica: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
There was never a time Christ was heard screaming on top of his lungs to get the attention of the Father.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Mrkumareze(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This your advice na die oh grin cheesy grin cheesy

But, do you think it okay to cure insanity with insanity?

Yes, that is how you solve issues like that. If you dare confront one on one, u ll be tagged Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
My neighbor do same. Being shouting holy ghost fire, saying all sort of mean and evil things and even sprinkled liquid substance at my entrance because she believe she is HOLY and I am not.
I am still calmly thinking of how to make her cry BITTERLY soon.
She needs to know calmness was never synonymous to cowardice.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Tats(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
naptu2:

“I'm thinking they learned their lesson and they won't call again, because really, I think they should have checked before calling.

“Because if you can't see any smoke or smell anything, I would have just checked.

“If you hear someone saying fire, go and investigate first”.

Unbelievable that she could say this. When you hear someone shouting "Fire" continuously with a loud voice, then you shouldn't immediately call the fire service? If their neighbour came knocking on their door to check, they would have said something else. When the real fire starts, be sure that the neighbour will not call fire service or they may only call because they will be scared that it may affect their property too
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Tats(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
naptu2:

“I'm thinking they learned their lesson and they won't call again, because really, I think they should have checked before calling.

“Because if you can't see any smoke or smell anything, I would have just checked.

“If you hear someone saying fire, go and investigate first”.

Unbelievable that she could say this. When you hear someone shouting "Fire" continuously with a loud voice, then you shouldn't immediately call the fire service? If their neighbour came knocking on their door to check, they would have said something else. When the real fire starts, be sure that the neighbour will not call fire service or they may only call because they will be scared that it may affect their property too
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Magnus01(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol.. oyibo think say na real fire

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Karemarealty288(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
The neighbours for run if na Mountain of Fire member...

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Hassanmaye(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's how my neighbor will be shouting all in the name of praying every night disturbing the neighborhood.

Yesterday's own was something else because,

I don't know if he's having issues with God that prompted the shouting?. Or

Is God having ear problem that prompted the shouting.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Nathaniel88: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
NSPPD grin grin grin grin
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Horlarwaileh(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria xtian for wahala when praying to their God. Must you disturb other.
No be holy Ghost fire na holy Ghost water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Horlarwaileh(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tats:

You ar just confusing your self
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Exporting their religious stupidity.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by techWriter1: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very thoughtful of her neighbourhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner / USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.