Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,884 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) (81910 Views)

Police Uncover 3 Human Heads In Fridge Of Sports Commentator (graphic Photos) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by VickyRotex(f): 2:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Come Lord Jesus, Come!!!!
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Chummynoni(m): 3:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Swanzi:

Will you shut up your smelly stinking mouth b1tch..!!
Who does yahoo pass Nigerians id!ot …!! Tell me why are Nigerians being chased out of Dubai mumu..!!!

The last time I checked the poverty capital of the bleeping world is ur giant shit f00l..!
imagine you ranting on a platform owned by a Nigerian, are you sure you are ok? And the last time I checked, this is nairaland not cediland. Gtfo

1 Like

Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Babalola0920: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2021
He most be a CHRISTIAN
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Lewisdinho(m): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Jesu which kind wickedness b this na
Nawa o
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by fineberry(m): 5:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Treasure17:
The heart of a man is wicked.
who can know it eeerh

1 Like

Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by treatise: 5:27am On Aug 24, 2021
realstars:
What about the people that has no neighbor?
Love yourself.
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by obaaderemi: 5:39am On Aug 24, 2021
ubee:
Is your question rhetorical or what?
Imagine living in a country where people are dropping like flies daily from the bullets, machete's and daggers of terrorists.
A country where all sorts of grisly mass slaughter of human beings happens every other day.
Or is it beheading of a human that sounds strange to the ears of a Nigerian?

So also help me imagine the irony of a Nigerian asking - "What's Ghana turning to" because of this story?
There's no irony in his question. He obviously didn't expect to see such things happening in a relatively peaceful place like Ghana. That's why he asked : what is Ghana turning to?
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Haakeem(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Its only a christian that can do such behaviour.......christians ahbi i lie...
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Swanzi(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Chummynoni:
imagine you ranting on a platform owned by a Nigerian, are you sure you are ok? And the last time I checked, this is nairaland not cediland. Gtfo

And who called this monkey into this matter id1otic f00l….!!
Disprove what I said up there with facts or GTFO kwasiaa gyimiii…!!
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Swanzi(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2021
skallion7:
And you think Ghana is eldorado where bad things dosent happen. A country where people do money rituals called (sakawa). Or is it same Ghana where rituals are advertised on TV stations.

Stop kidding urself “sakawa “is just the local parlance for what u call “yahoo yahoo” here in Nigeria and is mostly a collaboration between some Ghanaians and mostly Nigerians get this fact before u begin to rant…!!
And for people showing so called rituals on tv well get this Ghana is a very democratic country everyone has the right to practice his/ or her religion peacefully.
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm is a ritualist
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by skallion7(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Swanzi:

Stop kidding urself “sakawa “is just the local parlance for what u call “yahoo yahoo” here in Nigeria and is mostly a collaboration between some Ghanaians and mostly Nigerians get this fact before u begin to rant…!!
And for people showing so called rituals on tv well get this Ghana is a very democratic country everyone has the right to practice his/ or her religion peacefully.
sakawa is a Ghanaian name which involves blood ritual, Nigerians have got nothing to do with it.
So the democratic Ghana allows advertisements of blood rituals which is very barbaric, then why are you blaming Nigerians in the first paragraph?.
Hyprotical Ghanaians blaming others apart from themselves.
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Emola12(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Dem think say nah juju messi&ronaldo do b4 dem share 11ballon"d or together tueh....!
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Swanzi(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2021
skallion7:
sakawa is a Ghanaian name which involves blood ritual, Nigerians have got nothing to do with it.
So the democratic Ghana allows advertisements of blood rituals which is very barbaric, then why are you blaming Nigerians in the first paragraph?.
Hyprotical Ghanaians blaming others apart from themselves.

You clearly lack the ability to comprehend simple English go back and read what I wrote again this time very slowly where did I blame Nigerians..??

I told u sakawa aka yahoo yahoo is done in Ghana by mostly Nigerians in connivance with some Ghanaians which is a fact and they are mostly in kasoa a town near Accra these are verifiable facts from the Ghana police service when a Police swoop happened later this year…

Perhaps u’ve lived in a dictatorship and abuse of power all ur life so much u can hardly differentiate between freedom of speech/worship…

So tell me, when moslems slaughter sheep’s and cows during sala do u arrest them for performing rituals…?
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by noah24(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Ghana buggers.... D pic don dey clear small small..
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2021
FOOTBALLER TOO DON TURN RITUAL KILLER? WHT THE DEVIL IS WRONG WITH THIS YOUNG BOYS? undecided
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by psucc(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Aconomist:
This is why no one wants blacks in their country.
sorry sir, it doesn't lie in the colour of their skin. White or black, man's wickedness is unpredictable.
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Very painful, he just wasted them for nothing.
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Pritipresh(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even at Ghana, thought its only in Nigeria
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by Swanzi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
FashionCookie:

And what are you doing here u bastard son of a thousand fathers? As if I don't know what I'm talking about.
I don't blame you, do Ghanaians travel? No! Their own no pass to envy. Abd what are doing on a Nigerian Forum?
Stupid idiot!

What’s so special about this forum hahaha retarded f00l you can’t check all my previous comments I’m only here to correct the misconceptions and stupidity about Ghana from mor0ns and as5wipes like you, you h0e stink!ng b1tch

Omoale jati jati u can cry urself to sleep ashawo…!!!
Re: Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) by FashionCookie(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Swanzi:

What’s so special about this forum hahaha retarded f00l you can’t check all my previous comments I’m only here to correct the misconceptions and stupidity about Ghana from mor0ns and as5wipes like you, you h0e stink!ng b1tch

Omoale jati jati u can cry urself to sleep ashawo…!!!

It's all the females in your God forsaken gutter family(that's if your family is anything to write home about) that are hoes. I'm here to yen yen yen yen...idiot! Jobless fool. You can sleep on Nairaland for all I care, or better meet Seun to give you a job here. "What's so special?" and u want to die here.
You can cry back to the mods to ban me again. No bleeps will be given!
Correct misconceptions ur stupid head. And oh, I still repeat it. You're a bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Koni da fun iyala ya family e....omo ale!
Lazy Ghanaro. Your hate will consume you.
You can ban me again. Lol...bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.