Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? (6663 Views)

Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons / Method Of Licking The Fingers After Eating / Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by RightChannel: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Even wrote Muhammad is a murderer in bold..

Laughing..

And I was thinking you get sense o

.I no know you were like advocatejare oo..

No religion endorse unjust killings... Even baba alawo..

You no get sense at all..

I will answer the questions for the Muslims so as not to get swayed by your blasphemous filthy mind and fingers

When truth about Muhammad and his atrocities revealed, the next thing is to start insulting someone.

I gave you proofs from Sahih Albukhari which your imam accepted as ORIGINAL HADITH still you're insulting me for telling you the truth.

I still have them in surplus, I knw you won't like when other side of Muhammad is revealed.
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by RightChannel: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. next time.. let me give an advice.

As an educated person..
Before you take a stand on an issue.. that means you are vast in knowledge about such topic.

If I ask you questions about the Hadiths you posted.. you can't answer it..

Okay..

1. Who was abi'rafi? Why was he killed?

2. The place of pagans worship was desolated and pagans were killed.
Killing of pagans, That's murder to you and obliteration of their idols and shrines na destruction of properties abi.. laughing

If I should answer this, won't you insult me again?
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by RightChannel: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

As an educated person..
Before you take a stand on an issue.. that means you are vast in knowledge about such topic.

Okay..

1. Who was abi'rafi? Why was he killed?

PLS NO INSULT AT THE END OF THE DAY PLEASE

Answer to your question is this:

Sallam ibn Abu al-Huqayq (Abu Rafi) was a Jew, who aided and abetted the pagan enemies of the Muslims by provisioning and financing them, and denigrating Muhammad with his poetry (hija'). When the Muslims had settled their affair with Banu Quraiza's betrayal of the Muslims in Medina, the Al-Khazraj tribe, a rival of Al-Aws, asked for Muhammad's permission to kill him in order to merit a virtue equal to that of Al-Aws who had killed Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf.

Abu Rafi' ibn Abi Al-Huqaiq was killed for mocking Muhammad with his poetry and for helping the troops of the Confederates by providing them with money and supplies

Abu Rafi was successfully assassinated by Muhammad on March, AD 627. Allahu akbar
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by RightChannel: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

As an educated person..

Okay..

2. The place of pagans worship was desolated and pagans were killed.
Killing of pagans, That's murder to you and obliteration of their idols and shrines na destruction of properties abi.. laughing

Even Kaaba is a SHRINE as Quran says, so therefore as a Muslim you're not different from Idol worshippers

Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by Babaheekmat: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
RightChannel:

PLS NO INSULT AT THE END OF THE DAY PLEASE

Answer to your question is this:

Sallam ibn Abu al-Huqayq (Abu Rafi) was a Jew, who aided and abetted the pagan enemies of the Muslims by provisioning and financing them, and denigrating Muhammad with his poetry (hija'). When the Muslims had settled their affair with Banu Quraiza's betrayal of the Muslims in Medina, the Al-Khazraj tribe, a rival of Al-Aws, asked for Muhammad's permission to kill him in order to merit a virtue equal to that of Al-Aws who had killed Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf.

Abu Rafi' ibn Abi Al-Huqaiq was killed for mocking Muhammad with his poetry and for helping the troops of the Confederates by providing them with money and supplies

Abu Rafi was successfully assassinated by Muhammad on March, AD 627. Allahu akbar

You see your life.. you know this and you still call Muhammad a murderer..

I will treat you like I did advocatejare and other shitheads...

Ignoring activated
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by RightChannel: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

You see your life.. you know this and you still call Muhammad a murderer..

I will treat you like I did advocatejare and other shitheads...

Ignoring activated

Why killing Jews? Why hatred against Jews and Christians? Are Christians killing you slaves?

You have no point to defend that murderer Messenger of Allah grin
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by SharonLoveth(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Muhammad do not order his slaves.
Muhammad is not a murderer

Back up your claim with proofs

In Islam did you have a special school where you were been taught on how to lie?

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you."

Sahih Bukhari Hadith 4037 Book 64, Hadith 84
USC-MSA web (English) Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 369
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by Babaheekmat: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
SharonLoveth:

In Islam did you have a special school where you were been taught on how to lie?

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you."

Sahih Bukhari Hadith 4037 Book 64, Hadith 84
USC-MSA web (English) Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 369

Female version of advocatejare

You can't learn with hatred.
You would only be blind while the answers are right in front of you.

I have christians whom we dialogue sensibly and learn from each other..

But una for NL... Laughing.. una no sabi anything about Christianity and you have hatred for Islam.. double wahala for dead body
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by 2dominate: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2021
You should not be using the internet cus the Prophet saw did not use it,
Cars, hospitals, schools etc
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Babaheekmat:

But una for NL... Laughing.. una no sabi anything about Christianity and you have hatred for Islam.. double wahala for dead body

Female version of advocatejare, is that the new logic in Islam to avoid question when nab?
Re: Why Are You Still Eating With Cutleries? by SharonLoveth(f): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Babaheekmat:

What!!! shocked Female version of who? You need to seek for more senses from either muhammad or Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Western Muslim Left Islam / Why Did Allah Make It Compulsory For Muslims To Commit Adultery? / Adkhaar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.