Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,176 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited (86461 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by RZArecta(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stupíd girl cool
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by sotall(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by NairaMaster1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Instead of cleaning the place, the prostitute was busy snapping.

Lucky Dune.... Women!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by adisabarber(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Maybe that was the test
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Lamasta(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na Slawormir house be that....

Just asking for a friend grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Dagger111(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Imagine. Had it been the proclaimed big boy was clean enough nw, the dirty girl would have waited for few days to tier her kpekus prior to when her future husband will take her away from holloshoism.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Dbiz1111(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
coolebux:
Benin olosho meets a Benin yahoo boy.
Oba atokpa eeh...............

I swear. cheesy cheesy ashawo wey wan claim neatness and wife material.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by MustyZamani: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Bad Big boy, bad big boy
What you gonna do,
What you gonna do when they come for you!"
bad big boys 4 life
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Redpillar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

1000 likes for you.

I dislike girls who are poor at housekeeping.

She's no different from the guy.

She should have done Before and After.

The guy would have learnt something

He should go learn from his mother!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Dbiz1111(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

1000 likes for you.

The guy would have learnt something...

How do you expect Olosho wey wan claim wetin I don't know to come clean the kitchen. Ashawo oh.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Segzy19: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
For me, it's the hazard in that kitchen...

See the gas cylinder right inside and beside the cooker...

One day go be one when the kasala go burst.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by simiyumimo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Offcourse he is looking for a clearner-wifey material. And are you Not?
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to share photos of the dirty house of a Benin 'big boy' she visited over the weekend, Reports.

Merita Uju who shared the pictures wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4472988089434078&id=100001687931511
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy when you think you've seen it all. I do not
totally blame her, but it was wrong for her to eat and dump her plates. Wouldn't have been a bad idea for her to help him clean up, ladies are no longer smiling grin, easy pls, honestly I do not even know what to say, but I have heard of ladies who help out and they are taken for granted.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by caprini1: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Big boy indeed grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by kestolove95(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
lazy girl...d guy might have test her with that nd she just failed it.?..ndi dot women nd laziness

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by DelphiOracle(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
SimplyShit:
Looks like slawomir's house
hahaha
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by NairaMaster1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
socialmediaman:
Such a 'lazy yooth'. He must have little or no respect for the lady. Maybe expects the lady to clean the house for him so he can award her the title "marriage material", then start disrespecting her because she cleaned his dirty a**

Mr Respect for ladies is this how you will train your daughter?

To go and prostitute in someone's house and take pictures of dirty house to post on social media?

You're a disgrace to humanity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
All I read are the rantings of an irresponsible girl about the lifestyle of a lazy ass Negro...

Typically a toilet paper calling a toothbrush filthy!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by joyandfaith: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
coolebux:
Benin olosho meets a Benin yahoo boy.
Oba atokpa eeh...............

Ise
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by stanliwise(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The boy is a big boy as far as I'm concerned.
He get blender, microwave, cooker, stab... shocked abi nor be wetin girls dey use rate man be dis??

Since Naija girls don talk say na only money dem dey use rate man then they must be prepared for men that lack in other areas because you cannot eat your cake & have it[b]. I advise all Naija big boys to become dirty, abusive, senseless, fetish etc. [/b]If na clean man she want then broke boys are very clean because they have nothing doing.

She never see anything.
Just dey type like small pikin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by BAVOSKI(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
The boy will still Come out to share his own story and you will all find out the truth of the Matter ���.... don't be surprised if the guy said he bang hell out of her before she left
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by vibbb: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
You have a point, just wondering how you are able to eat in such a dirty apartment in the first plc; for you to eat his food and watch Netflix has only shown the little different between u both. In a nutshell: u are also a dirty girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by ceaser: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
A I was supposed to stay for the whole of the weekend, but I cannot can, because everywhere looked so untidy.

I'll come back when the cleaning lady returns.

My mother dinor bring me to this world to be a cleaner to a bådly raïséd mån

I cum in peace

That place is truly a filth and a pigsty, to be honest.

Yet you chose to eat his food and use his subscription on Netflix.

So is it safe to assume she brought you into this world to be a leech on badly raised men.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by porthouse7(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Do d cleaning and stop disturbing us, after u will collect transport money after ur service

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This one is Guinea Pig.

I don't think he's from Nigeria. Nigeria men that live alone are very clean and tidy.

Really?!! All Nigerian men living alone??! Issokay! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by simplepee(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Majestickris7:
Some will even cook untop the dirty sef... that's how lazy ladies are nowadays. ..
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Palazee(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Am just seeing a hungry hoe bashing a dirty boy

If she’s so disgusted why bother to cook in an unkempt environment

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by juman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Not so dirty.
The house can be cleaned within an hour.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by joyandfaith: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
The girl is irresponsible. How can a responsible girl stay for 15 minutes in that pig house.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by stanliwise(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

1000 likes for you.

The guy would have learnt something...
Girl wey wan come spend weekend.
What kind of girl do we call that wan?
Olo....

Anyway even a decent girl should still becarrful.
Learnt something does not mean he would change especially if that isn’t part of his plans.

Do it today and do it forever if she will eventually become the wife or do it to breakup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers / Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja / Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.