Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,138 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) (35105 Views)

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by kenzysmith: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Trailer and fire death is one of the most dreaded death

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Bcock3030(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
So sorry
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Lovenorth: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
The family of the deceased must be duly and promptly compensated
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by HellAnus: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Temptee101:
Okay

My sympathy travelled, maybe I'd give one if bubu resigns kicks the bucket.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
SportsHD:
Good riddance. He should go and collect bribe and assault civilians in heaven.
thank you. The trailer is stupid why not ran into their station and kill them all.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by iluvtotodie(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
I feel sorry for his family, but if his hands are not clean, then he got what he deserves. Those idiots have been messing up in recent times.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
SportsHD:
Good riddance. He should go and collect bribe and assault civilians in heaven.
in hell you mean

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by debbydams(f): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Let's confirm whether it was the driver's fault first or he did us a favour.
favor? U kidding right??
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Gerrard59(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Muhammadengr: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin Southerners and Alcohol...
Maybe self d drive don high con dey c d police as roadblock. grin

Na play oooo....No ves
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by waja(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
HellAnus:

Which Mumu family? Who will compensate all the families of those he has killed and extorted?
. I tire oooh!
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Polynek(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mehn jox thinking about how His family gonna b faring without Him, Rest in peace Man cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by moneyissweet(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Conrod: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
HE thought the unknown gunmen are their only niphtmare.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by meedoLock(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Temmylee02:
I still dey talk am, if I'm driving on the road and i see NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE vehicle in an accidental state I will just jejely drive pass them simple. Those clown deserve no mercy from me.

My brother, not all should be showed no mercy, those u've encounter in the past with their flaws are just the bad eggs like any other job, don't forget two wrongs don't make a right. Let's be civil

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Kay25(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
I don't wish people evil but when u see evil happen to men who perpetrate evil themselves..I just look away
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by OnyeObodo: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good news if he was a bad cop (90% of them)... Rest in pieces.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Ghostrye: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Massiveglory:
what happened? Someone is dragging your position.
ONLY covers bad news na
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Malawian(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Poor man, he obviously left his family in the morning hoping to come back to them in the evening with proceedings from his Hussle, it's so sad that he's life had to end this way.

I see him on the judgement line, I see angels asking him to explain why he has so many squeezed N50 notes in all his pockets, I see him unable to explain, I heard the angle screaming a word that starts with "grin" I see him vanish from the angel's sight.

This I have seen.
You no dey read? The article says they brought him from outside of Igboland to be hunting UGM.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by FreedomArmy: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Poor man, he obviously left his family in the morning hoping to come back to them in the evening with proceedings from his Hussle, it's so sad that he's life had to end this way.

I see him on the judgement line, I see angels asking him to explain why he has so many squeezed N50 notes in all his pockets, I see him unable to explain, I heard the angle screaming a word that starts with "grin" I see him vanish from the angel's sight.

This I have seen.
oga which parish you de attend? I need you to lay your hands on me and bless me.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by PENNYSWAP: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin grin

dis he die instantly
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Drsnives(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Temmylee02:
I still dey talk am, if I'm driving on the road and i see NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE vehicle in an accidental state I will just jejely drive pass them simple. Those clown deserve no mercy from me.
From me either
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by umardansaleh(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Temptee101:
Okay

My sympathy travelled, maybe I'd give one if bubu resigns. .
can you just look at yourself once more and say you lack common sense.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Lightorder: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am out of words. Two policemen on Thursday pulled down the Okada that was carrying me almost in the middle of the road and they would have taken to their heels. If not for God, we would have been ran over by oncoming vehicles. Reasons, just wanted to cease the bike from the bike man before the restricted time. I controlled myself that day because I wanted to knockout the two dwarfs who called themselves policemen that night. When I challenged them, one of them asked if he touched me. He Pulled down the bike that was carrying me and asked if he touched me . If not for their family members, I would have said that I don’t care for the animals whenever they have problems
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Kandeed: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adjovi:
[s]In a sane country heavy duty trucks don't move during the day with cars. Ordinary small Republic of Benin that is beside us, you can never see heavy duty trucks during the day time but in Nigeria the so called giant if Africa na lie, lives no mean anything to everybody. [/s] You go see people wey dey issue road worthiness certificate to vehicles, they won't check the vehicle you bring to ensure its road worthy, they will just give you certificate as long as you bring the money. I'm not sure they even know their job. Useless bunch all of them. FRSC, lastma ,vio,police,Kai...

Quit displaying ur ignorance on a public forum.... what "Sane country" in ur words have a law that allows trailers travel only at Night?? how well do you even travel round the globe?? cuz if you do you'll know you've been typing the wrong thing. the only right thing you've said here is the one I din cancel
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Temptee101(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
umardansaleh:
can you just look at yourself once more and say you lack common sense.

Umar the zombie i sight you.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Darkblood: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Massiveglory:
what happened? Someone is dragging your position.
You sef see ham grin
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Let's confirm whether it was the driver's fault first or he did us a favour.

One down.

22,000 more to go
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Metrix147:
An articulated vehicle, known as trailer on Monday afternoon killed a yet-to-be-identified Mobile policeman at Central Police Station, CPS by Bende road in Umuahia, Abia State.

ABN TV gathered that the articulated vehicle had lost control following a brake failure, killing the policeman on the spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rL9LTMl60Q
The late policeman is one of the visiting mobile policemen who came from different parts of the country stationed at the gate of CPS and Bende by Finbarrs to prevent a possible attack by gunmen.

When contacted, the PPRO of Abia State Command of the Nigeria Police, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna confirmed the incident to ABN TV.

He however declined further comments, saying the details are still stretchy as at the moment of this report.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/trailer-crushes-mobile-policeman-to-death-in-abia/
that one cup don full
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by dosage150(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Absolutely his fault, my babe witnessed it
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Meteng: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-foot Container Falls Off Its Carrier Truck In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina / Uber Slashes Lagos Fares By 40% In Response To Taxify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.