Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,229 members, 7,977,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Help My Facebook Account Is Hacked - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help My Facebook Account Is Hacked (271 Views)

Please Help My Facebook Business Page Is Hacked And I Lost Total Control / What Should I Do When My Phone Is Hacked / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Facebook Account Is Hacked by alfonso36(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
I need urgent step on how to prevent this guy from accessing my account, I have added the two step verification but he still had access to my account.

I changed the password but he still makes use of my account and he is posting bitcoins. I have like all my personal pictures on the account, please I need help on how to kick him out for ever cause he just seems to keep coming back anytime I changed the password or put in a security measures.
Re: Help My Facebook Account Is Hacked by bakesntakes(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Retrieve the account with your email or phone number linked to the account, change the password then remove his number or email that's on the account ASAP
Re: Help My Facebook Account Is Hacked by socialmediaman: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Maybe you gave some third party apps permission to post on your account. Changing your password will not solve the problem. Follow these steps and see if that’s the problem

https://facebook.com/help/222269837798440

(1) (Reply)

Tech Jobs In Canada With Relocation Assistance / Save Major Costs with IT Outsourcing / Siwes Opportunity Await You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.