Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement (16762 Views)

Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) / Bbnaija: JMK And Angel In Bikini Twerking Competition At Friday Jacuzzi Party. / BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemates, JMK, Pere and Maria, have been issued a strike each for microphone infringement in the house.

Big Brother issued the strike on Monday, after the Head of House games and before the nomination show.

Before issuing the strike, Big Brother played a video that showed Maria and Pere removing their microphones, an act that is against the BBNaija rule.

As for JMK, she wore her microphone into the jacuzzi during the party on Friday and it led to the spoilage of the device.

Referring to a part of the rule book, Big Brother pointed out that he has the right to issue a strike or disqualify any housemate that goes against such rules.
Due to endless warnings given to the erring housemates, Big Brother issued them a strike.

Two more strikes and the housemates would be disqualified from the house.

Aside from the strike, the trio has been banned from playing the HOH games for two weeks.

As for the rest of the housemates, Big Brother promised to punish them on Tuesday after their workout sessions in the morning.

During the warning session, Biggie also cautioned Tega, Jackie B, Queen, Maria, Pere, Whitemoney about their method of conflict resolution.

He warned them and other housemates against provocation, confrontation, and bullying in the house.

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-jmk-pere-maria-receive-strikes-for-microphone-infringement/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Paradishennesy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vv
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Ejlove4u(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
wow I just got a debit alert because of this news.....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Paradishennesy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
FTC in cool
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
shocked
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Paradishennesy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
FTC
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by verybadmouth(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Too much sense. Nigerians ehhh
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Okortor: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Show of shame, anything sex... gives Nigerians orgasm, especially her youth.

Little wonder the old men in power are taking advantage of them.
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Decentdave(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok na, make we fry puff puff ba..okk
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Efeosa5(f): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
JMK's strike made no sense. It was obviously a mistake, she definitely won't put the microphone in water on purpose. She should have been given a warning or something.
Too extreme! Also, the punishment is way overboard. Gosh!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Terrence98: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Maria and Pere fit each other. Two fools implicating each other.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Jss3c: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wow
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Oblongata: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you are broke or looking for a good job...

And you are watching this thing ehn...

THUNDER

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by valentinenkem: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
My love maria please be careful and get to the final first..... concentrate on the issue at hands...I believe in u and ur style of character.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by interiorloguee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Okay.

Check my signature
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Temptee101(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
shocked

I just wish a powerful thunder will strike that house so the show will scatter and everybody go run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Mafoooo: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
JMK suppose to know dat water will spoil her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by BushDown: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you can quote me 5 economic importance of this show to its viewers

I will quit NAIRALAND forever
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by money121(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by annyplenty(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Be careful not to enter into spiritual snare with this show. Don't let demons invade your home and heart

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Mafoooo: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
JMK suppose to know dat water will spoil her microphone now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement by Skyfornia(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
BushDown:
If you can quote me 5 economic importance of this show to its viewers

I will quit NAIRALAND forever

What is the economic importance of watching football and movies?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download American movies on laptop / Emmanuel Tv Changes Frequency / What Are Your Top Five Comedy Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.