Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano (4084 Views)

Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days / ABU Professor Proved Buhari Victory Mathematically.(long Post But Interesting) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Akporo1234:

In his encounter, Doriya noted that ”There was a place I passed in Algeria, and the day I arrived, it was raining heavily. Little children of 13 years and below were running helter-skelter and crying. When I asked the elders why they said those children had never seen rain before. No rain for 14 years, so they thought heaven was falling. They had to be counselled by their elders.”

https:///see-abu-professor-who-drove-504-car-from-london-to-kano-in-24-days/
You don mean it
Re: See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano by Siggynigeria: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
He can't try that one now na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Math Genius / do calculations without calculator ..(6 tips) / UTME 2017: Thread For Art and Social Science Students / Admission form is out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.