Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,708 members, 7,914,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (33117 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by QuietHammer(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2021
O
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by princewarri1985: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Dont stay in the kitchen if you cant stand the, why are you representing Nnamdi kanu if you are scared of death treat? Idiot!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by stanluiz(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Nothing like trust and loyalty to Ipob. They are even threatening their lawyer because of the suspension of the useless sit at home.

Ipob is a group Thugs, jobless people, touts, hoodlums, miscreants, lowlifes who has never achieve anything positive thing in their life's.

That why they want the Monday sit at home to continue because they want to drag Everybody to their level.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Konpresor012:

SaharaReporters had earlier today reported that residents of the South-East region observed the sit-at-home order again on Monday as they shunned businesses and commercial activities, despite the suspension of the directive by IPOB.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/i%E2%80%99m-receiving-death-threats-ipob-members-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-lawyer-cries-out
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by zolajpower: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2021
sad
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by muykem: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Terrorist will eventually consume everybody include their sympathisers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by ShedrachU(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Own goal grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by bluefilm: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Fools

Nonsense. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Okhuadams(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2021
They have killed all there babalawo doing charms for them now they want to Lawyers, Mr lawyer u are also an ipob member don't be afraid just go and report to Emma Powerful if at all he still has power he knows what to do

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by skybeauty(f): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2021
This media campaign against IPOB will soon fade away like the others. Before the Civil war the media lied that Ojukwu caused the war out of selfish interest. They sold the story all over the world but today the truth have finally come out that Ojukwu only wanted restructuring, something that would have benefited the entire South. Today this people are using fake account to cause division and hatred within IPOB but like other propagandas, it will fade away and the struggle will continue.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by techWriter1: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Nawa o.Death attacks everywhere. Igbokwe too expresses out of recent.

3 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by 042rebel: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Mr Ejimakor, you are only tasting the bitter pill you have been prescribing to others.
The whole of southeast is currently under death threat. People are forced to sit at home against their will out of fear of IPOB/ESN/UGM. If you voice a contrary opinion, you will be labeled Saboteur and threatened with death.
If this is not terror, what is it?

16 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Goalnaldo(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2021
A house divided against itself cannot stand. To make your Biafra dream a reality, you guys should sing from the same hymn book.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Commentor: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Government should come to his assistance.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2021
KingOKON:
IPOB nothing good will come out of them

BUHARI gives so called repentant BANDITs WHO KIDNAP ,RAPE AND KILL NIGERIANS, HOUSES ,CARS, SETTING THEM UP FOR LIFE

while BMC WILL NOT LET US HEAR WORD FOR 30k stipend
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Upjis: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Konpresor012:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/i%E2%80%99m-receiving-death-threats-ipob-members-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-lawyer-cries-out

Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Lovenorth: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Animals are better than ipob terrorists, they don't spare even their fellow terrorists grin grin. I have never seen a lawyer as useless and coward as this one, you are afraid of death and you are defending terrorists?

8 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by blackpanda: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Confused lot

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Edusouls(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Lawyer stop crying that’s what you get when you are dealing with hate filled semi illiterates, touts and people without common sense of reasoning.. the end of ipob is at hand dogs are now eating each other..

10 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Eastlink(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2021
chrisxxx:
As I have always said and I repeat again
The difference between an Igbo man and the Fulanis is a lack of opportunity.
Big clown. This is how you fail exams. So IPOB should be equated for Igbo? Why don't we equate Ikwerre with cultism?

IPOB were proscribed by the SE Governors before operation Python dance by the federal government. Every reasonable Igbos have disowned them long ago. Majority of Igbos made it clear that IPOB don't represent them . Only failures abroad, drug pushers, touts and cultist support them. But dafts like you will always block your ears because you want to trash talk those bigger than you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by chukkky(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2021
IPOB has not Succeeded yet, they are already threatening themselves.
Rubbish!!!
It's not about Succession,its about Oneness and Unity.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Princeton92(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2021
But really really... How true is this because these days we actually dunno who to believe and who not to believe sha
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Nonybb: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2021
The earlier we do away with these BIAFRAN TALIBAN called IPOB the better for us I AM BIAFRAN BUT NOT AN IPOB MEMBER

6 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Eastlink(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
skybeauty:
[s]This media campaign against IPOB will soon fade away like the others. Before the Civil war the media lied that Ojukwu caused the war out of selfish interest. They sold the story all over the world but today the truth have finally come out that Ojukwu only wanted restructuring, something that would have benefited the entire South. Today this people are using fake account to cause division and hatred within IPOB but like other propagandas, it will fade away and the struggle will continue[/s].
IPOB is a terrorist group, nothing like media war against them. It serves the Lawyer right. When he was coming out to defend escape prisoners and thugs, didn't he know it would get to this?

10 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Hodstat1986: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Why wouldn't they threaten you, since their only means of livelihood (Cownu) has been put in detention and it appears to them as if you don't do enough. So, they need to create an avenue to loot hence they result to sit-at-home by force. It will not only be on Mondays but everyday very soon, you have not seen anything. You think you can only be enjoying the money alone.

4 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by chrisxxx(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Eastlink:
Big clown. This is how you fail exams. So IPOB should be equated for Igbo? Why don't we equate Ikwerre with cultism?

IPOB were prescribed by the SE Governors before operation Python dance by the federal government. Every reasonable Igbos have disowned them long ago. Majority of Igbos made it clear that IPOB don't represent them . Only failures abroad, drug pushers, touts and cultist support them. But dafts like you will always block your ears because you want to trash talk those bigger than you.
You will agree with me as well that all these you have mentioned elites Fulanis do not also support the erring Fulanis.
Meanwhile this one you are singling out the Ikwerres, are they no longer Igbos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2021
kingsceemark:

Anybody wey no wan hear words, we go death threat am.

Nonsense! Is this how you people want to achieve Biafra? Unú n'eme ka ndi mgbu!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Difrent: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2021
chrisxxx:
As I have always said and I repeat again
The difference between an Igbo man and the Fulanis is lack of opportunity.

Words on marble

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by BigRocky: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Hope ipob is enjoying the by-force fear they HV inculcate in the minds of innocent eastern Masses..

This is how they plan to rule in Biafra republic,with force and fear.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Buliwyf: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2021
West2019:
Oga you are the cause of this threat . Na only you be Igbo man . Fulani hersm are killing your people buhari keep silent,now your people are killing fulani are go against them.fufu.full.your brain.

I am sure this one didn't read the story and he is writing off point. Typical IPOB follower with low IQ and bad impulse control.

10 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Difrent: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2021
skybeauty:
This media campaign against IPOB will soon fade away like the others. Before the Civil war the media lied that Ojukwu caused the war out of selfish interest. They sold the story all over the world but today the truth have finally come out that Ojukwu only wanted restructuring, something that would have benefited the entire South. Today this people are using fake account to cause division and hatred within IPOB but like other propagandas, it will fade away and the struggle will continue.

Its difficult to reason with a man that has made ip his mind......but if you are dot in a circle you go just dey struggle struggle till eternity ......aint going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Buliwyf: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2021
meolaniyi:
The Biafran don't want to hear any stories about their leader they are on autopilot. They don't trust anyone except MNK and Ekpa. The sit at home that was suspended by DOS of IPOB is causing trouble. The whole Biafra is against it not only IPOB.

This Kanu is a colossus

Someone said you are dumb yesterday and now I believe. You went about claiming it was DSS attacking people and burning vehicles for disobeying the sit at home order yesterday. Now IPOB is threatening their lawyer with death and you are out to defend the action claiming it's because they want the sit at home enforced. Can't you see how stupid you are in the eyes of the world now? When your mates were busy studying in school you were wasting your life away. Now you are blaming Nigeria for your inability to succeed in life and you are doing everything possible to ruin successful Igbos because you don't have any achievements. You go old and nothing will still change. No go find work dey look for sit-at-home to hide your inadequacies smiley

I wonder if IPOB goes about doing a brain test for the lowest IQs in Igboland before selecting them to join their group. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video) / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure / PDP Clears Ifeanyi Ubah For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.