Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers (22576 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Megaflex(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

Yes sir
I didn't see any congratulatory message on my dashboard. Hope it's a general problem??
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Skillsnigeria: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by eddyroyal(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

See insult upon insult onto ignorance. Code they just launched yesterday, you expect it to start working immediately. undecided Between you and the woman you abusing, who's worse?
So its going to take it one year before it start working?
Are you listening to yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Megaflex:
I didn't see any congratulatory message on my dashboard. Hope it's a general problem??
Have you done biometrics
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Ibkay32(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Megaflex:

Not yet
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Codes151(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
N-power is now opportunity given to them."

1 Like

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Seanjigga: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
buttlover:
I pray so. Thanks

Same with mine. But it went back to normal
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Kolenda(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lol
I have done my verification but they said I have not been shortlisted for verification stage, my test score have been reduced to 15 from 75.
Who did we offend in this country

1 Like

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kolenda:
Lol
I have done my verification but they said I have not been shortlisted for verification stage, my test score have been reduced to 15 from 75.
No one has done Verification
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by AyebaAyiba: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
No bi small. The funny thing is that the job is temporary. Just 2 years or so then they come back to the street. All my N-Power 2016 Bach A friends are still making ends meet. Some are still looking for job since 2018 that they were disengaged. God have mercy o!

Kolenda:
Lol
Skillsnigeria:
grin job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Ibkay32(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kolenda:
Lol

Logout and login
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Udoboss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Have not yet edited my account.... is there hope for Me??
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ConnectPhones(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
buttlover:

I just updated my profile as I was instructed only to see my dashboard not enlisted I have already done biometric capture. And my test result has reduced to 11. What is my fate?
even me hia. Make person no get High Blood Pressure
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Udoboss:
Have not yet edited my account.... is there hope for Me??
Yes sir
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Christmasdon(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Volunteers and paid npower onLY ON papers we see it .
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Exodora: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
buttlover:
I just updated my profile as I was instructed only to see my dashboard not enlisted I have already done biometric capture. And my test result has reduced to 11. What is my fate?
How did you do the update , have been trying to update mine but isn't going through.
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Bograd83(f): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ff
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by EmperorTolson: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

See insult upon insult onto ignorance. Code they just launched yesterday, you expect it to start working immediately. undecided Between you and the woman you abusing, who's worse?
You're too gullible
Are you saying network providers dial code like MTN, GLO and others didn't start working immediately after it was lunch.
Na u mumu pass.
What does launch means?
Can you launch something that isn't working.
Think
Let sense fall on you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by authority2006(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
DominionGreat:

Wahala...I have edited mine o and everything scattered.... No biometrics, nothing nothing..test score is now 13..Jesu

Hilarious
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by morrisono111: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
What does she mean by giving starter pack for their trade, to enable them start a business
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by oluteem: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Who have been deployed after their profile has been updated
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by charlexarmani(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
and yet they still owe some of us our five months backlogs
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Megaflex(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

Have you done biometrics
yes I have and it's showing captured on my NASIM portal
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Megaflex:
yes I have and it's showing captured on my NASIM portal
Leave it
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Pharmtj: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

Leave it
I just logged out and login and was asked to update my profile,bvn and bank details,
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Pharmtj: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

Leave it
I just logged out and login and was asked to update my profile,bvn and bank details, should I update or leave it and wait for deployment status?
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Uphold(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Your logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, I will make you a unique and proffesional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3000 naira only. You get the png, jpeg, pdf and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured.Our other services includes: Letterhead paper design ,ID card design, Business card design, Flier design And lots more.
Get a professional business or
company logo done ----
1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for
watermark
3, Plain logo for uletterhead, business
card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.77
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on
the image below

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by oluteem: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

Leave it

I just updated it and it saying no bvn data, have I not entered problem like this
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Foodforthought: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
oluteem:

I just updated it and it saying no bvn data, have I not entered problem like this
Saw same thing and quickly logged out. They should fix their site.
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by musmie1: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
buttlover:
log out then login again
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by emmyileri(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
eddyroyal:

So its going to take it one year before it start working?
Are you listening to yourself?
Don't mind that guy, he is a product of abnormality, so every abnormal things become normal to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? / Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando / Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.