Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary (32719 Views)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Watch how igbos and Yoruba Christians will cry more than the bereaved

But the bereaved do not seem to care!

Anyways, you are right. No one should cry more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Taqiya ...bring up state police na he would be the first to go against bring up restructuring now he would be the first to say no

Then how do u want to solve the problem
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by gentleibraheem(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Crazychris:
That's Shark tears if I may say

Not Even Crocodile cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Danisaint112(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
To whom it may concern, an expert car dealer just revealed how he import's clean tokunbo cars from the U.S and Canada while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

Visit the link in my signature to chat me up on WhatsApp or simply send me a WhatsApp message with the number on my signature to learn how to get access to him.
Note: This is real and not a scam.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by deleo16(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Decentralized police force security let every region have its own indigenous or state of resident individuals recruited into police assign 2 percent of V.A.T to SECURITY,HEALTH and EDUCATION thorough scrutiny so that the money is payed directly to these sector with out embezzlement
Instead of him crying he should emphasize on these and call his fellow northerners to order to do the right thing but PaRTISAN politics and TRIBALISM will not SHAIRA LAW is another issue they are empowering through the back door .

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by chiiraq802(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
There tears is

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
All hands must be on deck, it goes beyond just praying, faith without works is death...the prayer being faith...
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by donprinyo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Oga Hate, u never start to de cry.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Eriokanmi: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dem never cry. Karma isn't wicked. It's just doing its job

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by airminem(f): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari cried everything changed. Since then, Others have been crying and nothing got better...

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by kestolove95(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
all na wash

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Finest6: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
They should hold thier president Responsible.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
CROCODILES TEARS !

Yes you are sharing crocodiles tears as you ( northerners ) are hellbent on living on Niger delta crude oil money for your entire life.

MEANWHILE, AS YOU SHED CROCODILE TEARS, YOUR GOVERNOR, ALHAJI MASARI WAS ACCUSING THE SECESSIONIST OF BEING UNPATRIOTIC by their call for a breakup of Nigeria.

The Nigeria you have now is not working.

The north should be at the forefront of a total reorganization of Nigeria even if the country had to break up to achieve that.

But governors like Alhaji Masari is busy condemning the secessionist.

Is secession not even in the UNITED NATION CHARTER where it talks about self determination by any ethnic nationalities?

Alhaji Masari should close that his mouth if he does not understand International laws.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Tomilola360: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
sai baba till 2027 grin grin grin grin

shebi na North dey populated pass. They determine election outcome by the numbers or foreigners that come in through their borders. now they are being murdered in numbers as well.

May God help this country because this problem fit look like Northern problem. Soon enough it would be everybody's problem. Its happening already tho

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Charly68: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
And Baba believes he is in charge despite all the problems that is happening under his nose.. !

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by ameh43: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
After playing politics with everything, is now time to cry abi? We can still do the needful. Let us all get serious with the issue of governance. There is still hope for the country

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Hassanmaye(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nkitara:
Actually we ain't crying grin grin, we never did. Just enjoying every minute of the show. I think North needs to be depopulated and I thank God it's going as planned tongue
If you think population of the north is what matters to super powers alone then you are mad, let me send you the video where they say 3billion people in Africa need to die, you think the south is peaceful Abi continue dreaming, even today some banks didn't open in the East, continue dreaming in your harem.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Obviously, u guys from d north are comfortable with d insecurity

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Cmanforall: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
kokoloyds:
They're always crying instead of holding their president to account
What if it was a southerner that's the current president undecided
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by DollarBuddy: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bubu's home state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Hotfreeze: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
They should thank Buhari

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Hassanmaye(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You mean Igbos will cry for Abuoki? Hahaha hahaha hahaha
Don't worry bro worst is coming to the East Mark my word please And quote me
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story! The media only covers the coronation of olu of warri, apostle Suleiman, Bbnaija and those who are trying to revive the damaged image of Buharis administration
You want media to enter Taliban territory

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by jieta: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let a Southerner come out in the Senate and raise a motion on the need to impeach buhari you'll see how there will be all United to defend him.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by newbornmacho(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.

Guess who made that statement

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by begge: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tell him to go to sambista forest to go and cry

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Almajiri north people

Useless

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Thunderfayayou: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story! The media only covers the coronation of olu of warri, apostle Suleiman, Bbnaija and those who are trying to revive the damaged image of Buharis administration

I will never pity any of them. If that useless Buhari comes out 2023 this same people crying will vote for him again

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by walozanga(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Home of the most useless ********* grin

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kanixt:

Source: https://punchng.com/katsina-lawmakers-weep-at-plenary-over-worsening-insecurity/
G

Government should come to our Aid is now the new national anthem in Nigeria

cry small my brother for tomorrow
buhari is not coming !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.