Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,496 members, 7,947,974 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# (22331 Views)

How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Oladapo89: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
I just logged into my dashboard now and I saw a message on it that I should update my profile again of which I've done b4. Please any similar experience?
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by MomoAdura: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
zanebaddo:

I just logged into my dashboard board and here is what I found **You have not updated your profile, click to update profile**

Some important information are missing in my profile while I had provided all before where I was able to even take the test and the biometric. I just checked my deployment status and it displayed not yet deployed.

What could be the problem please? Am I supposed to update the profile again? Will this development affect me in anyway?

According to the NPOWER thread, I experienced this too & I was told to update it... this will require you to upload your documents again. After which I logged out and logged in again, & discovered everything was normal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by acumen90(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ask the person to log out and relog in
inspirator1:
Someone I knew was shortlisted...he did all the verification. Now going to his dashboard, he is seeing click here to update your data...after which he noticed that even his result score was reduce now to 11 as against 56 he scored earlier..checking the shortlisted ow, he was not also.

What could be the reason?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by acumen90(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
What about your bvn validation part, is it still okay/normal?
MomoAdura:

According to the NPOWER thread, I experienced this too & I was told to update it... this will require you to upload your documents again. After which I logged out and logged in again, & discovered everything was normal.
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
acumen90:
Ask the person to log out and relog in

Thanks
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by OLisaMacaulay(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yes I had the same issue,me done tire

Adegbem01:
Please I got my bvn is not in the database and upon checking my dashboard, it says my bvn is invalid... Please any similar experience or info on how to rectify.
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by MomoAdura: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
acumen90:
What about your bvn validation part, is it still okay/normal?

Still saying no bvn data
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by iconnecta(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
na waoo
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Skillsnigeria: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ezenwaez(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dessleb:
Hello @OP I just logged in to my portal and i'am seeing my profile isn't updated and I can't find my Bvn and bank details even though I had done all the necessary...

What should I do?
Please ignore bvn aspect, try logging out and logging in again if it continues it is from NASIMS

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ezenwaez(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oladapo89:

I just logged into my dashboard now and I saw a message on it that I should update my profile again of which I've done b4. Please any similar experience?
Please ignore message if all your documents are intact
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by kasobaba(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
jericco1:
Is it free

yes
jericco1:
Is it free

yes
jericco1:
Is it free

yes
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ogemore(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why bvn?
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by bravehost4u(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
KingAttitude:
https://chat.what sapp.com/JslYcEmBQEcDhnxmW2lqlB
`Join the WhatsApp group above for Npower updates as it unfolds✓
NOTE:: Don't forget to remove the space I left between "what" & "sapp" before pasting on your browser

joined... thanks
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by backtalkG(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland mods becoming tired of following the op up and down so as to move his threads to the front page, I see Seun making him a super mod, I see him abandoning N-power because of his Nairaland salary, I see a popular female member whose username starts with the letter "I" falling for him, I see him impregnating her, I see the incident making headlines on Nairaland.

This I have seen.
Amen because we don tire for this op we hand am over to the gods

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Bakerdav: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Petersamuel8:
Have they started shortlisting stream 2?
that d question
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by BennyDon: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you like, put your BVN.
Dem go pack the remaining Kobo you have in your bank account.
No talk say I no tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Drsnives(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Npower oo
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by onlyhandsome202: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why d disappearance of already filled informations on the platform?
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by goldendessy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
onlyhandsome202:
Why d disappearance of already filled informations on the platform?
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Orubebe01: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

You can, the USSD code is for those Npower applicants that do not have smart phone
Pls I was told that I should update.my info including bvn and bank information whereas I have done all of these and done thumb printing too. Pls should I go ahead and do it or ignore the msg
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ezenwaez(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Orubebe01:

Pls I was told that I should update.my info including bvn and bank information whereas I have done all of these and done thumb printing too. Pls should I go ahead and do it or ignore the msg
Ignore

Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by Jonah507(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
This tells you how much important to have visionary leaders.

When this scheme was under Osibanjo, it was very well organized but the moment quota system brought in one woman to handle it, no day go by without the earlier beneficiaries crying for one thing or the other.

The selection process was very transparent under him but reverse is the case now.
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ngmoses17(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
I think something should be sent to our mails. But now, nothing come out o.
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
What i want to understand is this, this code given to dial, does it cover the expectant stream 2 who have not been shortlisted?, Cz the last time i checked my dashboard there's nothing interesting there that i have seen, it's still the same you have not been shortlisted
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ezenwaez(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sergioaguero:
Hello. I just check my portal. My score that was 70% changed to 14%. I did biometric verification. Earlier on. It asked me to update details. I updated details. Now its telling me to check back later for cerification.
Leave it, refresh or log out and Login
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by ezenwaez(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
What i want to understand is this, this code given to dial, does it cover the expectant stream 2 who have not been shortlisted?, Cz the last time i checked my dashboard there's nothing interesting there that i have seen, it's still the same you have not been shortlisted
C1
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by zanebaddo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
MomoAdura:

what is your status after this?
Re: N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# by sheylarhh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
KingAttitude:
https://chat.what sapp.com/JslYcEmBQEcDhnxmW2lqlB
`Join the WhatsApp group above for Npower updates as it unfolds✓
NOTE:: Don't forget to remove the space I left between "what" & "sapp" before pasting on your browser
Group don full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Applicant, I Don’t Think You Really Wanted That Job! Recruiter Vs Appl. WAR / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.