Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Island Wedding Dress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Island Wedding Dress (218 Views)

UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Island Wedding Dress by Dreamz1: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
An Island Wedding Dress is for you if you have decided to tie the knot near the ocean! There are many options available to you. What a romantic place to tie the know, by the sound of the ocean waves.

I used to be opposed to this venue thinking, well what if it rained, how do you do all the planning from such a long distance away, how am I going to get my dress there in one piece??
[url="https://dreamzweddingplanner.com/wedding-planners/jaipur/"]Destination Wedding In Jaipur[/url]
But most reputable resorts that specialize in destination weddings take care of all of the details for you, right down to what flavor you want your wedding cake to be. They can't of course take care of the weather. So maybe just don't plan on going during hurricane season :-)
island wedding dresses

Getting married on the beach or on an island is a dream that many couples have. It is such a romantic setting, listen to the ocean waves crashing against the beach as you say "I do" to your fiance, as the two of you become one!

island wedding dress
Just because you are getting married somewhere where you would normally wear very little clothing, you can soak up the sun as you dazzle your guests and groom in the most amazing island wedding dress in the world.

It could be one of the most formal or casual places to wed, depending on what you want it's a very flexible venue. Put down a rich red carpet for a more formal affair (it will also help keep your dress clean), or run barefoot in the sand...the choice is yours. Personally, though I'd opt for a carpet, the sand can be pretty hot on your bare feet...maybe a delicate pair of beach sandals will do.

You can have any island wedding dress you want. There are no limits. If you want to stick to the theme slightly by wearing a short wedding dress, that is fine. Short informal dresses are stunning too.

You can have a mini wedding dress and still have the wedding you have always wanted. The veil and everything else doesn't have to change, but you might find it more comfortable to move around on the sand when your dress isn't dragging on the ground.

You could even wear a sarong at your island wedding if you want to. Sarongs match up beautifully with a sexy pair of sandals or no shoes at all, just a fabulous pedicure! Whatever you prefer.

You don't have to wear shoes seeing as you are on the beach, but slip-on shoes or sandals might be more comfortable than heels! The color of your dress can be bold, pastel or white. Your dress won't clash with the theme of the church or hall (as you would have taken into consideration should your venue have been indoors).

A strapless sheath dress is perfect for an island wedding, or you could still wear a full-length formal wedding gown if your heart is set on that. Walk down the aisle on silken rugs so your dress still stays clean for the remainder of your special day!

You have many options when you are looking for a stunning island dress, you could even add and remove some things on a traditional dress if you don't like it. Maybe add a few sequins, add a little bit of color, remove the sleeves, and things like that. Take an original dress and make it your own. Make it something unique.

[url="https://dreamzweddingplanner.com/destination-wedding-under-10-lakhs-in-india/"]Destination Wedding In India Under 10 lakhs[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Get Weathly The Spiritual Way / I Dare You To Do This Consistently For The Next 200days If Your Life Will Not Ch / Bike Logistics Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.