Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,847 members, 7,906,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jer Electronics Co Is A 419 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jer Electronics Co Is A 419 (1100 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 Is 419 / Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. / Anyone Heard Of Beyondstardom Ltd? Are They 419? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jer Electronics Co Is A 419 by Prolowo: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2007
HiNairalander,

JER is a 419 Company dt pretends to give you health and wealth but at the end of everything will ask u to bring sum of 29,010 nair for a product the call merssager. You must bring the money and after dt they will throw u out to be doing same to other who are unemployed like u.

I t is just like if not worse than Tianshi, GNLD, and foreverliving companies
Shine ur eyes naiaralander and look and watch out 4 their invitations particularly if u have submitted an application or cv wt them before now.
Re: Jer Electronics Co Is A 419 by olanajim(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
Oloopa ooo! Jer what? You mean that company is demanding money or are you joking ? Honesty, I saw their ad and it look so tempting that I wanted to recommend it for someone. I forgot though. I think if your claim is true, those prospective victims should set them up. They are foreigners, they can't come to our land to exploit our youths just because we have irresponsible govt.

Anyone that is invited should go. But with a tip at EFCC. There must be a way to get evidence that could nail them. I am sure Ribadu would help. This is not a joke, if Kalu and co can be cooling there bottom at a prison in spite of their enourmous power and wealth, who is an unknown foreigner that would be above the law? Those who had applied must watchout and confirm if there is a scam going on. This is naija, not china. Let try it. Habi?
Re: Jer Electronics Co Is A 419 by Prolowo: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2007
i mean it
bt i do not thinnk efcc an do anything on it
they are connected to ex president OBY
OBJ i mean
Bt wew can carry out aluta on them and they will fear and sit up or go back wt 419 ideals
Re: Jer Electronics Co Is A 419 by olanajim(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2007
Alu wetin? Our police would turn you to training material. It is a good idea sha. But to do that unemployed graduate MUST form a union. That had been my plan for sometime. I am working on it bt i am also busy. See? I would use the nairaland to mobilze for it. By the time we are done, that is if people want to go along the struggle, govt would b forced to sit down. What do you think. In fact i am posting a thread later to test our graduate resolves.

Back to Jer it doesn't matter who their godfather. We need to establish a prove. Who is OBJ ? Can he walk the street of Oshodi alone without being lynched? Sincerely, someone had got to help others by getting the prove of their crime. With prove, the job is half done. Forget OBJ, he won't intervene. I bet he won't.

(1) (Reply)

Current And Urgent Jobs In Doheney Services Ltd. / When Is Diamond Bank's Training School Date? / Intercontinental Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.