Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Meditate On This By Nollywood's Seiyefa John - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meditate On This By Nollywood's Seiyefa John (138 Views)

Meditate On This. / BREAKING: Seiyefa’s Reign Over As Buhari Appoints Bichi Substantive DSS DG / Biography Of Matthew Seiyefa The New Ag. DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This By Nollywood's Seiyefa John by seiyefajohn(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
MEDITATE ON THIS:

Every visioner must hear this, it is required that you serve to promote someone's vision, because in the process you will acquire the prerequisites to pioneer yours someday. Quote me, Pastor David Ibeoyomie was a trainee pastor under Bishop David Oyedepo back in Lagos over a decade ago are you aware?

In 1884 Nikola Tesla arrived New York and was employed as enginer by Thomas Edison at his Manhattan headquarters, Scientist Nikola Tesla served Thomas Edison, he sowed to the boss's vision of DC current, and later went on to establish his own vision of AC. Go read about this historical truth, I can't share it all here.

It is my opinion that, the major reason why many visions fail is because, the visioners have no experience and therefore no expertise to pioneer the vision to fruition. What you don't have, you can't give. What you don't know you can't do. You need mentoring, you need mentorship. Meditate on this.

Nollywood Seiyefa John ��

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Sudden Non Operation Of Water Ring Vacuum Pump / Strategies To Become A Six Figure Copywriter, Article Writers / "Today, We Honor Those Who Gave Their Lives In Service To Their Nation", US V.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.