Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,453 members, 7,944,255 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Starting A Cement Wholesale Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Starting A Cement Wholesale Business (213 Views)

Simple Way To Check A Cement Is Good Or Bad! / Latest Prices Of Rod & Cement In Edo/Delta State / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Cement Wholesale Business by kunki90(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
I’m very interested in this business and having done some research of my own, I’d like to have some additional insights from n’landers that are cement wholesalers or have knowledge of the business.
Questions I need answers to include:

1) How easy or difficult is it to enter the cement wholesale market

2) what are the profit margins like

3) Minimum Startup Capital and requirements for wholesale distributors

4) The business modalities

5) Cement Brands best for wholesale.

If you have practical answers to any, please share. God bless

(1) (Reply)

4 Things To Do If You Dont Want To Rent The Wrong House In Lagos / Exclusive 2/3bed At Ikate , Elegusi. Click And Check Wonderful Details / Supply and Installation of Lifts and Escalators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.