Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,735 members, 7,965,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:36 PM

Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? (302 Views)

You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also / Black Girls Making White Men Ready To Risk It All / Why He Has Not Proposed Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by Mikkystorm: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good Evening Guys! For the men, why haven't you proposed yet?
Mod please move this to FP. Thanks!

Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by fourboys: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
No money embarassed embarassed embarassed na money Dem dey take buy engagement ring
Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by chatinent: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Maybe it could be the fear of marrying the wrong person so I have decided to take my time to choose wisely.
Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Una go open mumu thread,dey call mods say make them move am go front page.
How wish say them get back page. Na there them for move your own to.

Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Beebah2000:

Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
This marriage institution na one school wey I dey fear to attend oh cheesy

So one day I'll now chop belleful to the extent that I'll now go down on my knees to propose and beg one load of wahala to come into my life and start tormenting me all in the name of marriage undecided

If I'm to propose at all,I won't do that by going down on my knees....it's either I go straight to her papa house or I'll sit down while she's on her feet(very compulsory)..Then I'll now ask her--"Afa,your mind don dey,YES OR NO"

2 Likes

Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by zchigozie: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let me know her meanwhile its good to make digital currency

Re: Men Ready For Marriage, Why Have You Not Proposed? by Caramia2020(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
I tell u.

(1) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Said Most Of The Time / Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying / Free Ebook: How To Marry The Right Man And Have A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.