Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,494 members, 7,971,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

Useful Gifts For A Luxury Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Useful Gifts For A Luxury Woman (148 Views)

Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video) / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / Falling Off From A Luxury Car Pose Nw Trendin Including A Santa Claus See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Useful Gifts For A Luxury Woman by dollybliz: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello,

People are always very scared of what gift to give someone. This fear is everything to find answers to.

Especially when it is an elderly person, an established person, or related.

I understand.

When gifting, you want to make sure the receiver acknowledges the gift, accepts and appreciates it, only then will the joy of giving be completed.

Else, you'll just be disappointed feeling horrible as if you never should have gifted. Lol

I understand that feeling. Anyways, if you looking for unique luxury gifts for the woman who has everything, this post should give you some ideas.

Let me know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of Women Or Freedom Of Men To Enjoy Them / List Of Best Packers And Movers In UAE / Kidnappers Invade Church, Abduct Members In Kogi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.