Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,954 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks (1079 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by JonTruth: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bunch of clueless dudes in here crying about how ugly guys can’t find a girlfriend or get laid.

Your inability to find a girlfriend does not have much to do with your physical looks. Your self-esteem, lack of confidence and not 100% owning and accepting who you are is likely a big turn off.

Women are generally attracted to your lifestyle, job, hobbies, etc.. For example: Why would a woman that puts effort into her looks, diet, exercise, career, education, hobbies, etc.. want to be with a guy 100lbs overweight, or someone working a dead-end job and doing nothing to improve their situation? You would be bringing her down, why would she want that?

Stop chasing people and just focus on yourself and building a lifestyle that people are attracted to. The right people will be attracted into your life and things will fall into place.

Source: i'm short, dark in complexion and i was a miserable kid growing up that grabbed life by the balls and made something for myself. I have a great life and lifestyle these days that has attracted some of the most intelligent and beautiful woman to me.

Stop making excuses and start making changes. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.” If you’ve been struggling for years to find a girlfriend then it’s time to take a good look in the mirror because YOU are the problem not some chick that doesn’t want you in your current state.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by fati2001(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
JonTruth:
Bunch of clueless dudes in here crying about how ugly guys can’t find a girlfriend or get laid.

Your inability to find a girlfriend does not have much to do with your physical looks. Your self-esteem, lack of confidence and not 100% owning and accepting who you are is likely a big turn off.

Women are generally attracted to your lifestyle, job, hobbies, etc.. For example: Why would a woman that puts effort into her looks, diet, exercise, career, education, hobbies, etc.. want to be with a guy 100lbs overweight, or someone working a dead-end job and doing nothing to improve their situation? You would be bringing her down, why would she want that?

Stop chasing people and just focus on yourself and building a lifestyle that people are attracted to. The right people will be attracted into your life and things will fall into place.

Source: i'm short, dark in complexion and i was a miserable kid growing up that grabbed life by the balls and made something for myself. I have a great life and lifestyle these days that has attracted some of the most intelligent and beautiful woman to me.

Stop making excuses and start making changes. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.” If you’ve been struggling for years to find a girlfriend then it’s time to take a good look in the mirror because YOU are the problem not some chick that doesn’t want you in your current state.

lolz.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by Dabronze(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Your lifestyle should be uncommon that will make her more intrested in you
(2) You have trained-up your masculinity on how to man-up
(3) You Must be self-reliance , assertive and be mysterious
(4) Be the go getter and be ready to conquer the world.
(5) Have something going on in your life and know how to handle your challenges on your own dont be a push-over.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
cool
Re: Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
undecided
Na so cool
Re: Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by iamyemiakins(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just look good to an extent.
Have money to an extent.
Be able to chest responsibilities to an extent.
Be protective with some level of self-esteem.

You're good to go!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Attracted To Your Lifestyle Not Just Your Looks by Magnoliaa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yawnsssss.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Father Use To Have S3x With Me Every Night Pregnant Teenage Girl Reveals / “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N / Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria Goes Nude Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.