Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Boldgains International - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boldgains International (245 Views)

Boldgains International Is Here To Bless Nigerians / Boldgains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boldgains International by Pjoneya(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
When opportunity like this is presented to you...

It leaves you with 2 options

� Reject
✅ Accept

This month earnings climb to 300k❤‍�

I struggled to start with 15k and ended up with 30,000 registration which i upgraded to 60,000 then 1.2million package.

I have lamented more that you that this country is bad.

I have blamed my parents, bosses and my location..

I have given up on everything around me but not myself.

Many people will ignore this post because others are doing same �

Many will keep watching because others are doing same �

Many will listen to unrealistic advice not to start this business..

Do you care to know the truth

If what you are doing currently can't pay you 1million monthly without your presence, please rethink...

I see people selling food at the boot of cars this morning, some sells cloths, some sells raw eggs etc...

Some even use their luxury cars for carb yet you want to remain at the same job, same income, same complain, same you...

Please rethink.. Connect with me...

I want to help 10 persons to make minimum of 1million this year... I will work with you personally...

If you are interested let's connect at agege tomorrow.
Time 11am prompt.

No African time

Re: Boldgains International by aytechno(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2021
I taught as much as of the time you're making this post. Scammers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

. / Distributors Needed In Major Cities In Nigeria / 041,042,073 Cash App Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.