Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jim Iyke Tracks-down & Beats-up Uche Maduagwu After He Called Him A Ritualist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Tracks-down & Beats-up Uche Maduagwu After He Called Him A Ritualist (475 Views)

Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am An Actor, Not A Ritualist — Yul Edochie / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Tracks-down & Beats-up Uche Maduagwu After He Called Him A Ritualist by Mackenzie8845: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Multi Award winning Nigerian actor and producer, Jim Iyke has tracked down and beat up his controversial colleague, Uche Maduagwu who trolled him and questioned his source of wealth.

Recall Uche Maduagwu recently took to his verified Instagram page where he questioned Jim Iyke's source of wealth and also labelled him a ritu*list.

According to Uche Maduagwu, the expensive lifestyle Jim Iyke is living is to much for just an ordinary actor adding that whenever he sees Jim Iyke he will make use of his Abuja connection to invite the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) to track him down.

In his words;

“Please nobody should beg me on this matter because I have already made up my mind on this issue.

"Is JimIyke the only one in nollywood? Look at the expensive lifestyle e dey LIVE up and down in Lagos and Abuja? Someone told me e no DEY buy expensive clothe from naija again, e now import the most...WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Tracks-down & Beats-up Uche Maduagwu After He Called Him A Ritualist by MAICKY: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2021
He supposed to break his head, that uche is an idiot, sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow See Bobrisky Grand Entrance On Her 30th Birthday Party / “oh My God “singer Rihanna Express Excitement Seeing Her Favorite Tems In US / Bbnaija Star, Liquorose Reacts To All£gations That She Has A Child And Hiding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.