Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,930 members, 7,973,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Be Careful Don't Eat This: Horror Object Found In Canned Tomato Paste Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful Don't Eat This: Horror Object Found In Canned Tomato Paste Goes Viral (690 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Don't Eat This: Horror Object Found In Canned Tomato Paste Goes Viral by freeke61: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Do not eat this! eat that! we're used to being shocked and horrified by the food served in most restaurants.

He said in his post that the organization that created the canned tomato begged him not to open up to the world about the occurrence as they will meet him and lead examinations according to the material found in the paste.

"So I found something in a can of Tomatoes my friend asked me to try. I can completely throw off my cooking......

Watch all photos and read more here by clicking the link below

https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=004fb0c625f5df4da9e37768e440b1ff&news_entry_id=s1c0a120d210824en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher

Re: Be Careful Don't Eat This: Horror Object Found In Canned Tomato Paste Goes Viral by freeke61: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2021
What is happening to the world
Re: Be Careful Don't Eat This: Horror Object Found In Canned Tomato Paste Goes Viral by paulolee(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Wetin be this na?? person go kum de fear to buy foodstuffs DTS why I only go for fresh food stuffs n do advoid anything canned. na who still dey eat for canteen naim I pity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Poll: Which Is The Greatest Killer Of Nigerians Of These Three? *Updated / Breaking: At Least 4 Igbos Known As IPOB Terrorists Killed By NA / Listen To The Hilarious Conversations Between My Sister And Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.