Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Bbnaija: “Maria Has No Right To Call People Fake - Boma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “Maria Has No Right To Call People Fake - Boma (579 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Maria Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House Season 6 / “Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “Maria Has No Right To Call People Fake - Boma by Taiyemando(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate ‘Boma’ is been offended with ‘Maria’ for her describing fellow housemates as fake after she was picked for possible eviction........

Click below for more details

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/25/bbnaija-maria-has-no-right-to-call-people-fake-because-she-once-nominated-five-people-boma/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Talks Competition With Davido: “i’m Not Here To Prove To Nobody That I’m / Bbnaija Nini Apologized To Saga For Fail Biggies Task Gets Shocking Reply(video) / Bbnaija: Maria Apologises To Angel’s Dad For Calling Her Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.