Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) (5465 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin / Man Kidnapped, Robbed And Hidden Inside Hotel Toilet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by BigShishi(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2021
The girl confessed that the dad disvirgined her too.. The original video is too explicit hence..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lbOQXxHOP8
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by elmodee7(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Igbo people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Mayng01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
E don happen! Hin eye don clear. Say good bye to freedom for the larger part of the time you are gonna spend on earth . Oloriburuku
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by alphaNomega: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who can share screenshots from the video of them smashing?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by ITbomb(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2021
alphaNomega:
Who can share screenshots from the video of them smashing?
Yes, I know you will be more interested in the video, animal

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Pious101: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
I wonder whats so interesting between a father and daughter....there are lot of girls out there ...why ur daughter for crying out loud?
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Pious101:
I wonder whats so interesting between a father and daughter....there are lot of girls out there ...why ur daughter for crying out loud?

Konji + poverty

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Praxis758: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Abominations and Abominable acts keep increasing everyday.

A mentally sane and healthy father will never be aroused to his biological daughter.

I suggest a DNA test should be conducted to ascertain if he's the real biological father of that girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Pious101: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
emrain:

Konji + poverty
so he could not afford 1k to visit brothel of his category rather than to commit incest....imagine d disgrace being melted on him

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pious101:
so he could not afford 1k to visit brothel of his category rather than to commit incest....imagine d disgrace being melted on him

He's an animal. He should be locked away for a very long time.
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by othermen: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Why not let the girl(a victim here) dress up? The approach of these men equally damages the psyche. The girl can be interrogated while she has a pant on or a wrapper. It’s not the incest that is most abominable, it’s the sexual abuse of a minor, and while imprisonments or embarrassment of the father can’t restore the girl, I hope some NGOs help in a bid to try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/9d8f0d7eba2e89badcc6aa735e259431/tenor.gif?itemid=21258578[/img]

Okoro, omo Igbo! shocked

Talk true... that rhymes so well, funny as Hell. grin
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Sufferingboy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Which kind yeye father be this.
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by NIJJAking(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by Visman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fake news
Re: Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) by alphaNomega: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2021
ITbomb:

Yes, I know you will be more interested in the video, animal
in case you don't know, I accept screenshots too, plant.

(1) (Reply)

See As Police Killed These Two Cultist Like Fowl VIDEO / Meet Princess Chidinma Odume, The Female NYSC Corper Who ‘Killed' Her Boyfriend / 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.