Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

State Of The Nation: I’m Shocked There’s Gross Failure In Buhari’s Govt —tunde B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: I’m Shocked There’s Gross Failure In Buhari’s Govt —tunde B (333 Views)

Yoruba Nation: I’m Coming Home, Buhari Govt Must Pay Me N20bn – Sunday Igboho / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation: I’m Shocked There’s Gross Failure In Buhari’s Govt —tunde B by philstone(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
SERVING Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, CGCC, Pastor Tunde Bakare, yesterday, said he was terribly shocked in what he described as the ‘gross failure’ in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Speaking during an interview on Channels Television, Bakare said this is not the Nigeria he had envisioned.
The former vice-presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, said the country is at the precipice and that many things currently happening had not been seen before, adding that Nigeria has a way of bouncing back.
Read More ...https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/08/state-of-nation-im-shocked-theres-gross.html

1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: I’m Shocked There’s Gross Failure In Buhari’s Govt —tunde B by dedarks(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
after collecting your share of the loot abi?
Re: State Of The Nation: I’m Shocked There’s Gross Failure In Buhari’s Govt —tunde B by Sunnybay7: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari is another name for failure, or have seen anything worst than the cow lover. Truth is a terrorist will not stop another terrorist from operation.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Killed Senator Na'allah Son Two Others In Kaduna / SDNON Visits DUX FM, Enter Partnership To Improve Journalism / Video: See The Terrible Situation Of Sango, Ogun State Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.