Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,997 members, 7,890,264 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! (4714 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by LamidiCownu: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nnemuka:

For Arnes and slaves grin
Every body join...
Slave and freeborn grin

1 Like

Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by Nnemuka(f): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Every body join...
Slave and freeborn grin
naaa...
Just for you and your likes...
Evil supports evil
I'd.iots supports idi.ots grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by Sufferingboy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin

Leave baba Tinubu alone.
Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by Faber(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nnemuka:
of all the otellectuals and intellectuals in yorubaland, this is the messiah for yorubas? grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by LamidiCownu: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nnemuka:

naaa...
Just for you and your likes...
Evil supports evil
I'd.iots supports idi.ots grin cheesy
Including Nnemumuka and her household of simpletons grin grin
Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by Whatspphot: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dailymice:
E don land. Refurbishment. grin grin grin
he's handsome tho
Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Damn the eyes self na different locations the two dey look , he's not looking at whats in front of him lol . omo leaders of tomorrow never win local government election na still leaders of yesterday dey there.
Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by esivue007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
vasel15:

Lol I will create 20milion jobs in 2yrs
he will give every Nigerian house hold 5k every month grin grin
Useless leaders full naija sha..
Re: A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! by jude79(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wikipedia has already updated his new profile, he's now 43, born in 1978, that'll make him the youngest president since 1999.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO / Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise / INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.