Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. (2797 Views)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Naijabad: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
referendum01:
Dear Southerners, how are you preparing for the doom that is ahead? If you are still in doubt, what happened in Afghanistan might happen in Nigeria.

The Boko Haram members who claim to be repenting are being reintegrated into the Army with even much more stronger training. This was the same pattern in Afghanistan, today they have overrun the country and the Talibans are now in charge.

The fulanis are up to something in Nigeria, which is to conquer the nation and take over and then declear Nigeria an Islamic state and everyone will be forced to live according to Islamic laws or die.

I'm sure you heard how a whole NDA was invaded days ago and some officers of christian stock killed without any arrest till this moment.

Southerners, if you like prepare. If you like take things with the seriousness they require. If you like keep fighting yourselves on Nairaland.

But so it doesn't seem like you were not told before hand. Get ready for what is to come. It will be more bloody than you can imagine. Many of you don't even have common cutlass in your houses let alone gun. Yet you trivialize every pinch of information.

May God help Southern Nigeria.
May God help IBO and Yoruba to love themselves as brothers and come together in earliest in readiness for the dooms day.

If we stay together we survive.

I have always preached southern unity but, alas, I am always insulted.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by tamdun: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
truthfulperson:
The south west is the problem of the south,
Because they did not vote for Jonathan?
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by tamdun: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
truthfulperson:
The south west is the problem of the south,
Or because they voted for Buhari?
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Naijabad: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamdun:

Because they have been infiltrated.

They have been partly conquered with Islamic religion.

Yoruba Christians are the last line of defense in south west.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by vivalavida(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:
They can overrun north ,not south.

The guns in the East and that of the Niger Delta is far more than what they wield in the North.

They can become the head of the military for all I care,worst come to worst,war will breakout which will inturn break the country. But quote me,Islamists can never turn Nigeria to an Islamic Emirate ,this is a dream they will never wake to realise

I believe you are still a kid.
If not you will know that from Libya to Northern Nigeria is an area where there is high flow of illicit arms. Arms flow in these areas are not regulated at all.
So say what u know.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by vivalavida(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:
come to enugu and see guns in open display ,it is a warehouse,abi nah Niger Delta militants own you wan talk

U go always believe say na ur papa farm big pass till you see other children papa farm. U go know say farm pass farm.
How many militant set in the south can shoot down a fighter jet with precision guided missiles?
Bandits shot down a fighter jet in the North.
Bandits oo. We are not talking of boko haram or the more deadly iswap that have been overrunning military bases since time immemorial in the North and stealing large cache of weapons and tanks.
Baba, just say what you know oo

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by amc: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abohboy:

Who says we can't do both/ Prepare a new party for the people and protest against the government i'm certainly doing both and it's working just fine on my part

Doing both of what you listed is very good. Removing a sitting President illegally is wrong. So use your protests wisely, not for another round of riots, killings and destruction like we saw during last year's #ENDSARs riots.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by amc: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Naijabad:

Because they have been infiltrated.

They have been partly conquered with Islamic religion.

Yoruba Christians are the last line of defense in south west.

You need to stop smoking whatever stuff you are taking.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Abohboy: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
amc:

Doing both of what you listed is very good. Removing a sitting President illegally is wrong. So use your protests wisely, not for another round of riots, killings and destruction like we saw during last year's #ENDSARs riots.

But what about the laws the President has broken? Why do we not talk about those a sitting President should be deposed of if he breaks the law right? Otherwise what kind of example is he setting for his people?
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Pierocash(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
vivalavida:

I believe you are still a kid.
If not you will know that from Libya to Northern Nigeria is an area where there is high flow of illicit arms. Arms flow in these areas are not regulated at all.
So say what u know.
you know nothing. Most of those arms smugglers are Southerners. The earlier you realised that Militant in the Niger Delta region wield very sophisticated weapons still hidden ,the better you learn better.

That aside, US with the whole sophisticated Arsenals lost to the Talibans. It is not only about arm,but about human resources that will handle it.

Those rag tag bandits aren't as trained as you think,just state complicity makes them look sophisticated. Same with those Boko Haram terrorists,..

Just a little display by ESN in the east ,they smelt hell and ran away.

If north decides to tow the line of war,they won't survive southern Nigeria in 6 months except if there is a sabotage.

Don't talk of weapons,they own nothing
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Pierocash(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
vivalavida:

U go always believe say na ur papa farm big pass till you see other children papa farm. U go know say farm pass farm.
How many militant set in the south can shoot down a fighter jet with precision guided missiles?
Bandits shot down a fighter jet in the North.
Bandits oo. We are not talking of boko haram or the more deadly iswap that have been overrunning military bases since time immemorial in the North and stealing large cache of weapons and tanks.
Baba, just say what you know oo
that is nothing. When militants where surrendering arms under that amnesty programme ,we saw all those RGBs, anti aircraft gadgets and weapons. When it is time to use it,you will no that is nothing,they own it
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by engrchykae(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
modsfucker:

And what preparation do you think should be done?
amotekun must be declared a regional army.
Ipob esn,massob,every vigilante in the east must rally round ipob and if any political fools talk nonsense,he must be dealt with immediately.
This is a case of national security.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Lordbinsmar: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
kmcutez:
Turn Nigeria into an Emirate? Nigerian Christians wey stubborn pass devil. Impossible.

You get am ooo. grin grin grin

I sabi some deeper life people wey dey go preach for herbalist inside shrine.

This kind people no fit turn MOOSLIMS ooo grin grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Elmaaq: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mangekyo:
it's funny how you guys actually underestimate south. I'm not scared about anything. if what happened in afgan is gonna happen, then it's gonna be in the north. South will never agree to be in some emirate states lol

[img]https://media./images/7d83f567804beb2d6c174f09f7302225/tenor.gif[/img]

Leave underestimating aside
Let's assume they begin in full force in all major cities at the same time and day who will checkmate them? Vigilante with barrel? Police under the government control? Or the galant 9ja army that incorporate terrorists in their ranks? Or the civilians who are well armed knowing gun license have been withdrawn
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by henrixx(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Scary but a possible reality. We southerners are really sleeping.

Though Conquering the southern nigeria and converting to an Islamic state is impossible but if attempted serious damage would be done to the south if war is involved
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Taba21: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:
They can overrun north ,not south.

The guns in the East and that of the Niger Delta is far more than what they wield in the North.

They can become the head of the military for all I care,worst come to worst,war will breakout which will inturn break the country. But quote me,Islamists can never turn Nigeria to an Islamic Emirate ,this is a dream they will never wake to realise

My hear word
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Elmaaq: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Queenslander:
Please,.
You guys should stop scaring us,. With all these ridiculous threads,.. angry angry

We have been told since 2019 abi 2020 that they're coming, they're well funded and we'll equipped with most of their arms from the sacked army formation and the others from other countries willing to aid them in the quest to make Africa with Nigeria truly Islamic

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Elmaaq: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
amc:

I can tell you for free that not all 200m Nigerians will support your agenda. The 15 million people who voted for him and those who didn't but who support democracy would not standby and allow you remove a sitting President illegally.

Again, take it to the bank. Buhari will complete his tenure unless by an act of God. Some of you guys need to spend your time and energy on preparing for 2023. Don't miss another opportunity to vote in your kind of person.

This country is beyond redemption let's push for splitting even if it's into 50 parts else the killings and backwardness won't end
NB Boko Haram was galant even under PDP
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Taba21: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=105164628]Turn Nigeria into an Emirate? Nigerian Christians wey stubborn pass devil. Impossible.[/quot

Are they more stubborn than the American and NATO forces that flew out of kabu?
It will shock you sooner
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Taba21: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:
This one thinks guns win wars grin

You should have known that alot of Nigeria are without a brain,no difference from Buhari cows in duara
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Elmaaq: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abohboy:

Who says we can't do both/ Prepare a new party for the people and protest against the government i'm certainly doing both and it's working just fine on my part

Remember endsars and other protests, this country kills and robs her own
It's intentional from the government that things keep rising and never come down, that Nigerians remain poor, jobless and voiceless, liar mhd has said they must regulate the media
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by modsfucker: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
engrchykae:
amotekun must be declared a regional army.
Ipob esn,massob,every vigilante in the east must rally round ipob and if any political fools talk nonsense,he must be dealt with immediately.
This is a case of national security.

And who do you suggest should do that?
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Taba21 post=105173309][/quote]

I Dey talk of devil, you dey talk of American and NATO forces. Take ya time.

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Taba21: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
kmcutez:

I Dey talk of devil, you dey talk of American and NATO forces. Take ya time.

Devil's that is under the control of Nigeria herdsmen?
You better wake up

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by proeast(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:

The guns in south are few and only few area-fathers rent out these guns again and again thereby giving you the impression that there are many guns.

SW will be the least prepared when shit finally hits the fan. ESN and IPOB collaboration with Ambazonia will help give Igbos a buffer. There is enough suffisticated arms in the hands of ESN and more can be smuggled in from Ambazonia in the interim while waiting for more from Eastern Europe.

Niger Delta also has enough suffisticated arms in the hands of militants and they would come handy during any emergency to hold off for some time. However, same can't be said of the SW. Worse still, SW is close to the North, once you cross Jebba and get past Illorin, you're already in the SW heartland. But attacking the East will require getting past Plateau and Benue that would be hostile areas for them. They won't be able to have operational bases there without the indigines sabotaging them but Illorin and Jebba that borders the SW are more loyal to the caliphate than the SW. There is also fast rail connection between SW and North which would make it easier to send foot-soldiers.

It's deja Vu, Bosnia unraveling before our eyes again.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Idiko1: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamdun:

All of the above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.